How Long Does Your's Last ?

valkyries

Right i've just done the whole house, hoover, mop, polish, cleaned all cupboards, stairs. Done all the washing, drying now i've just sat down with a nice cuppa lol

So i'm wondering how long this nice clean house is going to last ? Loki is curled up on the settee being a good girl for a change, the boys are outside an i'm dreading them coming in lol

Their all blowing so i give it 10 mins after the boys come in till i see tumble weed flowing across the floor xxxx

Oh, lol I know that feeling.

Did the house.

Went to the shop and came back to find the nappy bin emptied

the nappies shredded and distributed all over the living room. :eek:

Thr re-furring of the carpet took a little longer lol.

While I was reading this post, my wife was looking at Storm and his tufts of under-coat coming away, and saying he must be blowing. "No" I said. He doesn't have a proper undercoat yet, so we'll wait til next year for that pleasure!!! :o  :wacko:  :rollingpin:

Right i've just done the whole house, hoover, mop, polish, cleaned all cupboards, stairs. Done all the washing, drying now i've just sat down with a nice cuppa lol

So i'm wondering how long this nice clean house is going to last ? Loki is curled up on the settee being a good girl for a change, the boys are outside an i'm dreading them coming in lol

Their all blowing so i give it 10 mins after the boys come in till i see tumble weed flowing across the floor xxxx

with it being wet outside, our house never seems to stay clean, Ill clean the floors and then its full of muddy paws again almost instantly lol If Ive taken them on a good few hours walk then they will chill and sleep for a good few hours which give me chance to have a nice clean house for an hour, usually depends on how long it takes me to clean!