New Member, New Owner, Meet Bandit

mikeeholder

hey this is bandit my rescued siberian husky. After reading up on the breed for about 3 years now, I finally decided not to get a puppy and rescue one of the many husky's needing a new home! I have no regrets. got some good advice for here, look forward to getting a lot more!! post-9257-0-77037600-1360963943_thumb.jppost-9257-0-04961600-1360964024_thumb.jp

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcomepack:

Well done for rescuing Bandit.

I hope you have many years of joy and love and destruction and chasing and cuddles and wooing.

This is a gorgeous picture

post-9257-0-77037600-1360963943_thumb.jp

post-1354-13586085773724_thumb.jpg

whot a little beauty :wub: hope all gose well   but now you have started its like good chocolates one is not enough and before you know it your sat on the floor and thay or on your chair   you might be smilin know but wait and see :rofl::pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint::rofl:

• 2 weeks later...