Homecheck

Stormy

Having a homecheck done at some point soon so wish me luck ;)

So it's looking more likely were getting a third picking carefully as want a good match for my two and I feel a rescue is the way to go as we also have rescue back up and help etc :)

Any advice on having three?

Good Luck :)

Have you got to view any of them yet?

Though if you did get your husky from a breeder, a good one would be there for any issue you have too, just wanted to add that. Some also have older dogs that need re-homing seeing as they did the right thing by taking them back under their care.

Sorry  no advice, I tried looking for a chow through rescues for my 3rd dog and it was hard...the few I found close enough were always adults that didn't get along with other dogs. So I decided to go with a ethical breeder this round [in fact, little guy should be born later this month]. Good luck, keep us posted! :) [how exciting!]

Home check is with share on Monday hoping to perhaps have a huskies in need one to.

My last 2 were from pups hence why rescuing now :)

Share have matched mine to one of theirs called mishka trouble is rob wants a mal but we have said obv if its a great match we will go for it :) can always get a mal later on :)

You crazy kids! :lol: Good luck with the visit, not that you'll need it :) Any pooch would be lucky to come and live with you guys. Obviously I'm Mal biased so go Mal! Your life will never be dull again :lolman:

A chap at work, his sister an bf have just chosen a Mal from a couple in Ormy who have a litter, we looked at hers before getting Peppa. I mentioned you to them an said where to find you, through HO. So they can seek support if need be.

I threw it out there lol HO that is. See if they bite :). If I got commission for every time I direct people to this site I'd be flippin minted!!

I think I'm mad.... Lol

Well those that know and have met my two know how welcoming they are :) another factor to wanting to rescue is As much as I did for Logan I feel i failed with not keeping him to but I had alot of issues with him and I never gave up (took 3 months to get them cival) so anyone that knows me from that time knows I do my best for these dogs :)

A chap at work, his sister an bf have just chosen a Mal from a couple in Ormy who have a litter, we looked at hers before getting Peppa. I mentioned you to them an said where to find you, through HO. So they can seek support if need be.

I threw it out there lol HO that is. See if they bite :). If I got commission for every time I direct people to this site I'd be flippin minted!!

Oooooooo new recruits :) I'd be happy to help if they need it :D