Poor Nikko Had His Dew Claw Ripped Off :(

Jay

We were at the dog park today, and after about a half hour someone noticed he was bleeding. He came back and I saw his dew claw hanging there and he was bleeding pretty good.  We went to the vet and by the time we got there he had taken it the rest of the way off.  He is all bandaged up now and has some pain pills and antibiotics.  He didn't whine or act like it bothered him!

If that's not bad enough poor Yukon has a tummy ache or something because he had diarrhea this morning.  We left him at home and was only gone two hours but came back to a poopy mess in his crate :(  Had to give him a bland diet and pumpkin and some pepto.  What a crappy weekend!!  Literally!

post-7184-0-23497400-1361046716_thumb.jp

Kay's dew claw on her back right leg is ripped off and just dangling there. It was like that when we got her and it has fur and skin grown over it so it must have been ripped of a while ago. My parents haven't taken her in to the vet yet, i think they may have forgotten about it...

You can probably see her dangling dew claw in some pics or video's i post.

Me too!! I played hookey from work today to be with the pups. Today has been pretty good, Yukon is feeling better and playful but still has some runs but much better than before Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk