Makes A Real Change Having A Small Dog Lol

valkyries

LOL So what you're saying is that that tiny dog has a fat a$$ and that's why there's no room on the sofa for you ???

awwww remind me of Rusty ( :( ) it was always strange being used to three big dogs taking over the place to having one small dog cuddle up to you and there to be plenty of room for you to be comfortable. It was strange aswell when I was used to going for a pulling session and then walking Rusty and when he ran to the length of his lead Id tense up ready for the jolt and got nothing  :huh:

aww is that a Rat Terrier?  :D they're cute but I can't imagine having one around LOL

btw I do feel strange to have little dogs around me as well :wacko: I'm always scared I'd step on their paw or tail because they're too small and I can't see them  :P but on the other hand my friend who has been living with small dogs all her life felt strange to be around Diamond too! She said Dime looked like a monster in her eyes while in reality he's just a mid-sized breed!  

I sleep with my Chihuahua right next to me on the same pillow most nights, He is still alive lol luckily I don't move much.

I think you get used to having a small dog, before Rafeal I would pick up Coco and think he was heavy.

He feels like a feather now though compared to Rafeal.