Really Sorry Guys...

Julieanne

I've only just come to realize i've been incredibly critical lately, I came on to the forum with good intentions though that seems to have changed after a while.

If any of my post's have upset you I'm really sorry. I realize this forum isn't the place for it though sometimes I find you don't notice what you're doing until someone else mentions it.

I give you respect for owning up to it. We all can be like it at times no matter how hard we try which is what causes so many heated arguments and results in these awkward moments where members don't feel comfortable.

I know earlier today I was like that and quite honestly I really regret it now :(

I think it's too easy to not say anything & brush it aside, but to speak up & apologise takes "guts" at times, so thank you for that but also I hope it makes others realise how their comments can come across and maybe a rethink or another read through your post before hitting the POST button can help - good for you :clap:

Oh yeah, there are a couple of good ones. I'm a fish keeper on the side and actually do a little bit of breeding as far as fish go. The forums that I have been on have enhanced my knowledge quite a bit. That's part of the reason why I joined this forum. I figured if I could learn more about my dog, I can do even better for her as far as her best interests.

Good for you Julieanne. It's so easy to make comments that, at the time, you believe are correct and not realise that you are upsetting someone. I have probably done it myself but unless it's pointed out to you, you don't realise. Unfortunately a lot of things can also be taken in the wrong context which can also cause problems. My philosophy in life has always been that if you have a point and you are 100% correct then argue it, if your wrong then apologise. You have done just that and and all credit to you :goodjob:

Gary.