Such A Baby

Cherrie-Nanook-Indy

Thought I'd just share with you all how much of a baby I am We had a wedding at work today and for once I was able to be in the room for the first dance, usually I'm off running around. The song that the couple picked was first time ever I saw your face and without even realising I was stood crying at how happy they were, my work colleague that was stood with me nudged me and laughed - I guess it brought back memories of my first dance at my wedding and just set me off. Does anyone else well up at random stuff like this or is it just me? Work colleagues think I'm weird because i don't even know the couple who got married I was just working. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember years ago, I was in a school choir and we went to the unit where the elderly live who aren't able to look after themselves.

Seeing them and knowing that their life was pretty much over really got to me, I was in tears though I had a solo part so I pretended to have stage fright.

No one ever knew the truth.

I do get teary too sometimes if I hear really good news, even if I don't know the person well.

Your normal  :)

Example, just got off the phone with my daughter. Her partner is going to afghan on the 12/13th of march. He still doesn't know if its for 3 or 6 months and he still hasn't been told where he's going. He also hasn't been told when his r&r will be while he's there. All his leave prior to going has been cancelled and rearranged. And the weekend they'd planned on having together before he goes has also been cancelled as he's now going to be in work. She's so upset because she'd planned since he knew he was going again they would have two nights somewhere together. I know she was upset not because she was crying but because she was silent. An that made me want to cry. There's nothing worse than uncertainty, when you know what's happening you can form a plan, when you have a plan to hold onto it gives you a sense of security. This tour unlike the previous two is full of uncertainty.