Nervous About Friday

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Polee met Deifen at Pete &Louise's and was more interested in Havok and the parrots tha. him. when we got home he was in his pet carrier or crate at meal times due to Polee's food aggression. I had Deifen on a leash while they were playing initially as he's a nipper and until Polee could chastise him without being too aggressive.

They now play well together and he's even eaten out of her bowl while she was standing right beside him which surprised me

Good luck with the introductions

Thats brilliant Lee! Well done! :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be nervous I know its easier said then done lol but if your nervous the dogs will pick up on it and that when angel will react. Good luck hun can't wait for pic have you got a small crate where you can pop the pup when you travel so the dogs can see her but not hurt her then angel won't get jealous xx

not much to do with me it's Polee who is training him now he won't know what's hit him lol. She's tougher than a Royal Marine drill instructor as I know only too well

thats what im hoping angel will do.