Does Anyone Elses Husky?

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

:rofl:  The attitude of mine is to get across as quickly as possible and sod the consequences. I do make them sit at the kerb but that is a chore in itself as they can't see any point to it and it's not benefitting them.................. In fact,what dads trying to say, is that it's slowing us down and therefore not helping us as we want to run and try and pull his arms out at the sockets then we all have a bone to chew on so why should we look both ways, or sit, or anything else pointless at the kerb..................

The Pack.

:rofl:  The attitude of mine is to get across as quickly as possible and sod the consequences. I do make them sit at the kerb but that is a chore in itself as they can't see any point to it and it's not benefitting them.................. In fact,what dads trying to say, is that it's slowing us down and therefore not helping us as we want to run and try and pull his arms out at the sockets then we all have a bone to chew on so why should we look both ways, or sit, or anything else pointless at the kerb..................

The Pack.

lmao no he actually stops when i tell him to and as i look both ways he does too!

We have a 40MPH road outside.

So we get straight across if there is a gap.

If we have to wait then I get them to sit and wait.

however the green cross code is a little beyond my doh brained dawgies :)