So They Do Listen?

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

At the school gates with Storm this morning and two kids come running up and just before they got in front of storm one kid stopped the other and said "stop we arent meant to run in front of the mad cow (referring to angels badges on her k9 harness)"

I smiled and said "its ok because this is storm but yes you are correct Angel the mad cow doesnt like sudden movements"

so kids do listen sometimes. :D

At the school gates with Storm this morning and two kids come running up and just before they got in front of storm one kid stopped the other and said "stop we arent meant to run in front of the mad cow (referring to angels badges on her k9 harness)"

I smiled and said "its ok because this is storm but yes you are correct Angel the mad cow doesnt like sudden movements"

so kids do listen sometimes. :D

Pmsl Ilove the way you are all called cows, Angel..... Mad Cow,  Louise..... Gobby Cow, what's Storms?  Is it because you live in the middle of Northamptonshires beautiful countryside.    Lots of cows there :rofl:

Gary.

Pmsl Ilove the way you are all called cows, Angel..... Mad Cow, Louise..... Gobby Cow, what's Storms? Is it because you live in the middle of Northamptonshires beautiful countryside. Lots of cows there :rofl:

Gary.

ha ha ha :P

angel is mad cow because shes a piebald. has cow markings.

me well Linda aka valkyries named me

Ah I see, I just want to get the happy medium with josh his 4 now so starting to understand wether he actually listeners to me time will tell lol, it's good that the children listened isnt it makes life easier lol

i was amazed!

I was so proud yesterday, we took them to Formby then called at the eagle on the way back. We thought it would be the lull but was actually quite busy. All four behaved in an exemplary manner. There was even a little girl aged about three an a half who was apparently terrified of dogs. Her brother of 18 mths wasn't and bestowed kisses an cuddles on them all. And the sister came over with her Aunty and was brave enough to stroke Safi then hold her hand out to be licked :) her mum an dad were made up :)

I was so proud yesterday, we took them to Formby then called at the eagle on the way back. We thought it would be the lull but was actually quite busy. All four behaved in an exemplary manner. There was even a little girl aged about three an a half who was apparently terrified of dogs. Her brother of 18 mths wasn't and bestowed kisses an cuddles on them all. And the sister came over with her Aunty and was brave enough to stroke Safi then hold her hand out to be licked :) her mum an dad were made up :)

a girl whos scared of dogs walked past storm and her mum.said she was a good girl and brave!