Need Advice Asap

LittleLuka

I don't control his life, i give him advice on things but ultimately it's his decision because it's his life. and i expect the same. if he makes a decision to do something against my wishes than that's on him but i try to be respectful of his decisions.

It has nothing to do with control...it has more to do with respecting boundaries. I was simply sharing my view along with the others. I really do hope you work it out and can help this husky, best of luck.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't control his life, i give him advice on things but ultimately it's his decision because it's his life. and i expect the same. if he makes a decision to do something against my wishes than that's on him but i try to be respectful of his decisions.

It has nothing to do with control...it has more to do with respecting boundaries. I was simply sharing my view along with the others. I really do hope you work it out and can help this husky, best of luck.

I see what you're saying. When I first read your post I looked at it more of if he was just my roommate. However he isn't. He's my serious boyfriend. I'm talking to him tonight hopefully it will go in my favor haha

I'm the last one that should be giving advice as we await our foster that we certainly according to the forum will fail to find a home for, cause she'll probably stay, unless I groom her properly to be Rynnie's sister...but if you know for sure you can just foster and find a home, it's a face I wouldn't be able to say no to!

I'm the last one that should be giving advice as we await our foster that we certainly according to the forum will fail to find a home for, cause she'll probably stay, unless I groom her properly to be Rynnie's sister...but if you know for sure you can just foster and find a home, it's a face I wouldn't be able to say no to!

I personally would like to keep him forever because im dying for my second husky but if me only fostering keeps him from being PTS I'm on board. He looks so sweet :(

I see what you're saying. When I first read your post I looked at it more of if he was just my roommate. However he isn't. He's my serious boyfriend. I'm talking to him tonight hopefully it will go in my favor haha

I do wish you loads of luck and hope he comes around, it's so sad how many dogs [not just huskies] are in shelters because of unethical breeders and owners. Makes me mad really, but that's a whole other topic. ;)

I do wish you loads of luck and hope he comes around, it's so sad how many dogs [not just huskies] are in shelters because of unethical breeders and owners. Makes me mad really, but that's a whole other topic. ;)

Thanks ! I completely agree with our shelter epidemic. It's sad and could be prevented so easily.

He got Adopted this morning!! i invited the new owner to this forum, She sad she has no prior experience with the breed so maybe she will join! :)

awww sorry you couldn't get this guy but nice work in pointing the new owner this way - hope they get some great advice :)

Now he's said yes does that mean you're on the look out for another husky foster? lol x

i am liking your thinking :D :D

I didn't tell Marc when we got Kaiser (our 2nd husky) he didn't know until his dad sent him a pic of the cheque i paid as a deposit lol he went mad but i got my own way ;)

i do think i am waiting till after i get back from husky camp though, i don't want to overwhelm josh when i'm gone hahaha

This is so our friendship! LMAO

I'm thinking I should just purchase another crate now...........

Either way, our license plates should read "FostRfailuR"

It's a huge decision to make n I would want my partners full support on the matter , I'd sit down n talk to him promise him it's not an adoption it IS for fostering n explain that the poor dog would be pts otherwise n hope he would see my point ov view n agree with me to help out

But I've just seen the other replies so it will teach me to actually read a full thread b4 commenting lol