The Things They Do That Make You Laugh

Plusle

Just thinking about the little things my pup does that make me laugh and wondered if you guys wanted to share too!

Frankie always gets distracted when we're on walks and quite often ends up walking into wheelie bins or lamp posts! Always makes me laugh. Also when he comes in from outside when it's wet and goes skidding across the kitchen floor :)

What makes you guys laugh and smile?

When I get home from work, Hurley gets super excited as well as looks forward to the opportunity to go outside for a potty break. So as we are going to the back door, she is running/chasing her tail all the way to the backdoor. And as she is waiting for me to turn the alarm off and open the backdoor, she continuously chases her back end. It makes me laugh every day that she does it.

everytime I see mine being weird. Like right now angel is on her bed on the floor. Head on the floor butt on the bed!

Storm is always upside down and the way he lies makes me laugh.

and when they are dreaming makes me chuckle.

almost everything they do makes me laugh

While at the dog park a few days ago, I asked Suka if he wanted to go home. He followed me to indicate that yes, he wanted to go home!

We went up to the gate. I told him to sit, he wooed at me in protest. Told him to sit again, again the wooing in protest. When I told him to sit the third time, he trotted away a little bit and looked back at me...I took it like: "I'm not leaving if you tell me to sit on that cold ground!".

"Suka - wanna go for a car ride!?"

"yeah, yeah, yeah!" *sits*

:rolleyes:

I think it is hilarious when Diesel walks around with his bone (rawhide) in his mouth and talks... or when we ask him if he wants to go outside, he picks it up and takes it with him.

He also pounces on things, or does leaps in the house.

He "spins out" as my husband calls it, when he goes around the corners too fast on the tile or the hardwood floor.

I think it is hilarious when Diesel walks around with his bone (rawhide) in his mouth and talks... or when we ask him if he wants to go outside, he picks it up and takes it with him.

He also pounces on things, or does leaps in the house.

He "spins out" as my husband calls it, when he goes around the corners too fast on the tile or the hardwood floor.

My doggy does that too! She came chasing me down the stair, hit the linoleum in the hallway and skidded into the wall! I laughed so hard. Then i hugged her

Our Wookie tries to play with the chihuahua and she gets after him. He ends up on his back with her shaking his neck fur like she's killing him. But they are gentle enough with each other that no one gets hurt. It always cracks me up to see him try to play with her when there are 3 other big huskies around to play with.

Oh, or how about when you drop rawhide chews - one for each, and someone tries to pick up two or three in their mouth and keeps dropping them when they try to get the new one.