Odd One Out

CARRINGTON

I'm sorry you feel that way! I don't think anyone here tries to ignore posts!

I try to respond as much as possible with two dogs of my own and a full time job I sometimes don't find the time!

Bumping it up is a great suggestion because I know sometimes threads get forgotten or unseen because they get taken off the recent posts on the home screen! Keep posting and ill keep a special eye out for your posts, I know we would all like to help you as much as we can!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't stop using this forum it's fantastic :) I myself have not been on much lately but often pop over to check what's going on. Sometimes posts get lost among all the other posts and as someone said you need to bump it up. There are lots of people on here with different levels of experience and there is always someone to help :) Never feel that any question is too silly to answer we are all furbaby owners and all understand. Please stick around :)

Im actually glad you posted this as maybe its something I need to look at. Maybe to highlight questions a little more in the forums somehow. Cant really add much more than has already been said above though to be honest, but certainly something I can look at from the point of view of the running of the site.

Thank you to everyone who has posted. I just think I was getting in a huge fluster with Balto and was probably on the edge of total breakdown. I naturally have high anxiety and when school 18 hours I am enrolled in which is the max unless you want to go to the dean and explain why you think you should be aloud to take more, work for about 8-15 hours a week depending, volunteering (for a school scholarship which is 50 hours every 3 months must be completed), trying to keep my house clean, and a new puppy who just happens to be a husky I am pretty sure I was on the point of a break down. It just seems like once we get one thing figured out and he stops doing that he find something else to do that is sometimes equally or more frustrating. It is kind of like he is saying fine if I can't get away with this then I am going to do this instead.

Any dog is like that, you get one problem solved and here comes a new one. Sometimes it takes time for anyone to reply because well, to be honest we have life and dogs also who need to be attended to.

Usually I spend time lurking in just the newest threads/posts section and when I have time I look for questions that have few to no replies.

Unfortunately you are in for many events with your husky. Just take photo every time a problem pops up, and make a gallery of it with a summary. If I did that I know I would have more than 20 pictures, be it behavioural issues or health issues, or other types. When Balto is older, you will have a laugh at what you went through. Get a little more eased, some problems can work themselves out, some don't.