First Car!

MollynDiesel

This is the car dad has given me! :D He's paying for it to be taxed and serviced for me (love my daddy hehe)

So went to the garage today to take some pics of my car! (its being serviced at the moment)

post-5371-0-80668400-1361363322_thumb.jp

post-5371-0-14706400-1361363340_thumb.jp

post-5371-0-25524200-1361363353_thumb.jp

Its 16 years old and only done 13410 miles! There's not a mark on it either, mums a little jealous lol

Getting the black box fitted soon for it so it lowers my insurance while i learn and after i pass

and yes i did 1 of those annoying high pitched screams when i saw it lmao

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope! :D will hopefully be all set middle of next week :D

Thanks, how many huskies can you fit in that? lol

well can you imagine me managing all 3 on my own in a car! thats why we also have an estate :D

Edited by Storm & Angels Mum

What is a black box??

That will be furry in no time reminds me of my green snow globe hahaha

Have you heard those "drive like a girl" adverts on the radio. Molly will probably explain it better but it's like an aeroplane "in flight" recorder. Monitoring your Driving and if you *ahem* drive safely like a girl, it lowers your insurance premiums.Cute car Molly, and a good choice for a first one. Not too bulky and awkward! Won't be long now and you'll be driving around all over the place! Independence! Lol. Edited by emma1979

Have you heard those "drive like a girl" adverts on the radio. Molly will probably explain it better but it's like an aeroplane "in flight" recorder. Monitoring your Driving and if you *ahem* drive safely like a girl, it lowers your insurance premiums.Cute car Molly, and a good choice for a first one. Not too bulky and awkward! Won't be long now and you'll be driving around all over the place! Independence! Lol.

Does that mean, no doing your makeup whilst driving, no talking to the b/f on the phone and no internet shopping. You won't know what to do with yourself!!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Gary.

What is a black box?? 

That will be furry in no time reminds me of my green snow globe hahaha

A box that is fitted to the car that records how i drive, speed etc so they know im being a good driver. The insurance is ALOT lower with it because they can monitor it :)

Certainly will! lmao

Well done done great car can't go wrong with a ford parts are cheap and easy to come by very pleased for ya :-)

Thanks! :)

Yeh can't beat getting your 1st car nice one Molly you lucky girl :)

Its my baby already and i haven't even got it here yet lol

Have you heard those "drive like a girl" adverts on the radio. Molly will probably explain it better but it's like an aeroplane "in flight" recorder. Monitoring your Driving and if you *ahem* drive safely like a girl, it lowers your insurance premiums.Cute car Molly, and a good choice for a first one. Not too bulky and awkward! Won't be long now and you'll be driving around all over the place! Independence! Lol.

I really want to drive to camp! So that gives me 2 and a half months to finish learning and pass lol

Does that mean, no doing your makeup whilst driving, no talking to the b/f on the phone and no internet shopping. You won't know what to do with yourself!!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Gary.

Don't wear make up, don't have a boyfriend and can't afford to shop! :P

nice little car for your first adventures on your own .... my son has a black box fitted to his car .. insurance £4000 without .. £2000 with ... no brainer really ... anybody can have a box fitted to their car but must drive like your granny to get any benefit from it .... brrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm ..... not for me ....

Awesome! New car dance! :yahoo:

Lmao!!

nice little car for your first adventures on your own .... my son has a black box fitted to his car .. insurance £4000 without .. £2000 with ... no brainer really ... anybody can have a box fitted to their car but must drive like your granny to get any benefit from it .... brrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm ..... not for me ....

And exactly, my insurance is £1500 ish. Alot cheaper than if i didn't have the box

And not like a granny, just gotta do speed limits and not drive a million miles a day lol