The Pawpack Huskies!! It's A Wonderful Life!!

basketcase687

Loved it as I do them all, what can I add to such a joyous film? Wish I could capture things an people the way you do lol

Aww Thank you Nicola!!

Don't worry,I have a crash course of lessons in video editing lined up for you ,when you eventually come to visit!!

Meanwhile,having checked out your Youtube channel,here are a few tips which might help!!

1)Always take your camera/ phone with you , so you can capture the moment.Leaving it in the car( or thinking you have when it was in your pocket all the time!)is not recommended!!

2)Try to vary your endings slightly.4 dots disappearing over the horizon becomes rather predictable to the viewer after a few times,eventually leading to lack of interest and less viewings!!

3)Try to use decent music!!( generally worth 99p to buy a song from iTunes !!)

4)Filming a field of geese/sitting ducks,whilst obviously interesting to you,may not be entertaining to everyone!!

Following the above advice may well be helpful,

Although you still have a long way to go lol!!!

Karen.xx( The Master!!) :)

Aww Thank you Nicola!!

Don't worry,I have a crash course of lessons in video editing lined up for you ,when you eventually come to visit!!

Meanwhile,having checked out your Youtube channel,here are a few tips which might help!!

1)Always take your camera/ phone with you , so you can capture the moment.Leaving it in the car( or thinking you have when it was in your pocket all the time!)is not recommended!!

2)Try to vary your endings slightly.4 dots disappearing over the horizon becomes rather predictable to the viewer after a few times,eventually leading to lack of interest and less viewings!!

3)Try to use decent music!!( generally worth 99p to buy a song from iTunes !!)

4)Filming a field of geese/sitting ducks,whilst obviously interesting to you,may not be entertaining to everyone!!

Following the above advice may well be helpful,

Although you still have a long way to go lol!!!

Karen.xx( The Master!!) :)

Ahh yes oh masterful one (bows low hands in prayer) lol Least the dots get bigger after they get smaller :P

Oh! Just had a thought master... That vid you're referring to about the dots on the horizon... Had 6,000 views lol so :P lol

Yes Nicola,I do agree,there's nothing like an exciting cliff hanger is there??!! Or a good disaster movie!!

You certainly know how to increase your viewings!!

Personally,I prefer happy endings ,and ones that I have some control over lol!!

( and what did you say about how long you took to find them afterwards!!!!???)

Shall we continue this conversation another time.....

I rest my case :)

......Karen.xx( still friends are we??!!)

Yes Nicola,I do agree,there's nothing like an exciting cliff hanger is there??!! Or a good disaster movie!!You certainly know how to increase your viewings!!Personally,I prefer happy endings ,and ones that I have some control over lol!!( and what did you say about how long you took to find them afterwards!!!!???)Shall we continue this conversation another time.....I rest my case :)......Karen.xx( still friends are we??!!)

Oh I think you have that confused with formby an squiggle hunting. The one I'm talking about was at west Kirkby beach on the rocks. When Loki decided to see if he could reach the Isle of Man lol ( went after a burd)