Aka Registered?!

calvinandmommy

Ok so I'm on this Facebook page for the local military wives for where I live to sell things.The other day a woman posted that her husky was having puppies. They are purebred so I thought ok why not ask her some questions about the parents and the price and maybe get one. She quickly responded that the puppies were all claimed already because the mother was only having 3. Ok first how do you know this....I mean last I knew the ultrasounds on dogs are not that accurate...could be wrong. Anyways tonight she posted on the same Facebook page that the puppies were born. She posted a picture of the mother, father, and the puppies and that she was taking deposits. There are 7 puppies now. So I again asked her about the parents and how much. Here is the fun part.....the mother is a rescue (wouldn't tell me her age), the father is AKA registered and from a pet shop (AKA?! And again wouldn't tell me the age), and she wants $600 for the puppies but only has one brown (red?) and one white puppy left....there was no white puppy in the picture. Oh and I can go see the parents in a few weeks but I have to put a deposit down. What?!

Am I being paranoid? This lady sounds like she is trying to run a scam or make some extra cash with puppies. You could see she had Siberian Huskies for Dummies in one of the pictures....doesnt give me much confidence in her ablitly to properly raise a husky.

I hate Colorado because everybody thinks they need to own a husky here.