Do You Allow Your Husky To Sleep On Your Bed?

Tatipu

My parents are out of town and I decided to see if Jelly would sleep with me or at least on the bed with me . Queen size too big :(

She won't sleep on my bed even though I let her . And when I let her up all she does is want to get back down a few minutes later... When she does sleep , she sleeps on the ground next to the bed o-o just find that the weirdest thing . (Read that thing about if you don't want them hogging the space then don't let them up in the first place... Doesn't seem to apply to her :P of she does lay onmy bed she goes to a corner o-o )

What about you guys? Would love to kno how your dogs react :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where does she usually sleep ? they get used to places. my Odin used to sleep on the bed when young but now i have 3 large adults they sleep down stairs, but even if i let Odin or any of them in my room they wont get on the bed even if i let them as Jelly does they wont stay they get down but will sleep on the floor next to the bed, it's wha their used to doing so can be confussing to suddenly allow them up xxxx

on holiday we decided to leave storm and angel out of their crates there wasnt as much as there is at home they could damage and they havent ever so we tried it one night.

We didnt crate them at night again on holiday.

They slept under the bed the whole time.

Angel tried to get on the bed once but daddy (meanie) kicked her off.

Storm was funny seeing him cram himself under the small caravan bed lol

Mine are allowed on special occasions to sleep on the bed but they only last about 30 mins then they go into the bathroom and sleep there....normally they are downstairs on there own beds or on the couch...

I'm not sure whether I "Allow" Darwin to.

However quite often I will wake during the night find more than half of

my bed taken up by a lightly snoring, grey and white husky. :eek:

I would let my dog sleep on the bed, but my husband is allergic to dogs so we would have to change the sheet everynight for her to be able to sleep on the bed with me. I do allow her when my husband is out of town as I feel lonely when he is gone, but I change the sheets and wash everything before he gets home.

Suka's only allowed on my bed when I invite him up - and even then, he won't get on if I'm on the bed. And if I get on the bed while he's on the bed, he growls and jumps off.

Jerk. :P

At night, though, he sleeps on the floor at the foot of my bed.

Balto will not sleep in the bed with us. he is also not allowed on the bed since the cat is up there because that is her area. He has a crate next to the bed and he loves it in there. Plus it keeps him out of stuff since I would be asleep and unable to watch him carefully. Balto doesn't even like being up on the couch for more then a few seconds when we allow him (he likes to jump off and on the couch when he gets the zoomies) but that is about it.

Shadow and pip sleep downstairs but shadow will always make himself comfy on the bed when he comes upstairs with me, he tends to get too warm after a while though and retreats to the floor. Pip will snuggle all night if she's in the bedroom, not as fluffy I guess! Haha

Kira and grey sometimes sleep on the bed (one up at a time, the other stays downstairs where they usually sleep)

But Keyu wont settle upstairs at all, she'll pace around the room until you take her back downstairs  :huh:

Ohhh yeah, both ours sleep with us they don't MOVE the entire night, Meeka likes to sleep on top of me or above my head and Dex is usually at the bottom of the bed consistently trying several times throughout the night to cuddle with Meeka who is not having it, by morning he makes his way up :)