Sick From De-Worming? Or Vacs?

Chula

So, ever since I took Chula to the vet on Tuesday, she has been sick, sick, sick in the pooping arena. She never poops in the house, but yesterday alone she pooped inside 3 times - once in her crate. Before that, it had been probably 3 weeks since she had an indoor poop accident, even when she is crated during the day. She has never once, since the day we brought her home, had an accident of any kind in her crate until yesterday, so I can only assume that she really feels cruddy. I put her in the crate at 1:15ish and OH got home around 4:30 and she was covered in her own poop.

She still has plenty of energy and wants to run and play, but she can't seem to control her bowels. We starved her for 15 hours, but she was crying for food so we gave her about half her normal breakfast today. Prior to going to the vet, she had been doing amazing on BBW so I don't think it's from the food.

The exact same thing happened the last time we went to the vet. It took her a good three days to get over it. I can only guess that it is from the Drontal? I don't know if she has to get dewormed again (she's had it three times now) but has anyone had a similar problem and found a different dewormer that is easier on puppy tummies? 

Well screw Drontal, I'm not going to let them give it to her anymore. I'm actually a little annoyed with this vet. I don't like that they don't even tell me what they are giving her until I get the bill. And I don't like that they give her cheese without asking me either. They got great reviews on Yelp, and the vet herself is really nice, but I wouldn't let them vaccinate my (theoretical) kid or stick meds up their faces without knowing what it is, so I wish they'd tell me up front so I can say yes or no.

Well screw Drontal, I'm not going to let them give it to her anymore. I'm actually a little annoyed with this vet. I don't like that they don't even tell me what they are giving her until I get the bill. And I don't like that they give her cheese without asking me either. They got great reviews on Yelp, and the vet herself is really nice, but I wouldn't let them vaccinate my (theoretical) kid or stick meds up their faces without knowing what it is, so I wish they'd tell me up front so I can say yes or no.

Yelp reviews are manipulative...meaning they can change them or take down the poor ones before they are public.  You probably want to get a word of mouth recommendation from a vet that someone you know uses.