What Does Your Husky Bring To The Table?

Mazz

In other words, what is it about your Husky that makes you smile, makes you laugh, or otherwise brings sunshine into your like?

With Zoya, it is her melodious woo-woos every morning as we awaken and walk together down the hall. It's her constant attention to her surroundings that make me wonder what the neck is she thing about. And it is her always having to be first.

With Eisa, hers constant tail wagging and oh those eyes that look at you with so much love. She always wants a belly rub. And then there is her low voice howl that reminds me of Chewbacca from Star Wars.

Life would not be the same without them. What say you?

With Rusty it is the way he hides next to us when Rori just wont leave him alone.  Rori it is her crazy personality.  Vader it is his I love yous that he bark/howls when we walk in the door.  I am crazy about my furbabies and life would certainly be dull with out them.

Micah - her absolute joy at being alive, it shows in everything she does.

Ozzy - he is not a demonstrative husky, but he stands still for me to hug and kiss him.

Together, they make me laugh every single day, especially when they gang up on me, and talk to me, or ask/tell me they want a treat :-)

Usually Suka's grumpy and aloof, but last night he actually cuddled a little bit! I'm guessing he was saying 'thank you' for taking care of him when he hurt his paw - I acted so fast and didn't cause him any pain at all - unlike the vet! :)

Chula is adorable. Every time I think I've reached the end of my rope, she looks at me with her pretty blue eyes, and she's just so darling. She is funny and goofy and curious. She also has forced me to exercise and get off my butt each day, which I know is improving my health and my life. 

If I could get her to stop nipping, I'd be in heaven!