Kiana Is A Saint Lol

aronoiiel

So long story short I hve been doing a massive over haul on my hair to get ready for Emerald City Comic con next weeke.d and I was quite nervous to post the results thankfully Kiana didnt mind guest starring in my pic to keep me calm lol

post-1092-0-25458500-1361502972_thumb.pn

[ATTACH]71246[/ATTACH]

This was what my hair used to look like

post-1092-0-65852600-1361503036_thumb.pn

[ATTACH]71247[/ATTACH]

Lovely shade of green you've gotten it to - but you're much braver than I am! I'm afraid mine would end up some really odd shade, no matter what color I decided to dye it... (Kind of like the woman I saw in Walmart last night, whose hair was an "interesting" shade of eggplant, with dark showing through, like she hadn't quite gotten it all covered!)

Lol yeah I did a ton of research and talked first hand with friends that have dyed their hair alot to vet this right. i had my hair cut to which I ha ent done for 13yrs :( its a massive change for me my co workers and friends are in shock heh. It will be worth it though :) Im making up my own superhero to go as and everything lol. Ive been stuck in a pretty dangerous cycle so its kind of a desperate leap to get out to.