Tattoos?

Chula

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have two, and I want a ton more! :D :D

This one was my first one I got a few months after I turned 19. It's also my inspiration for my username, lol. It's a bass clef and an upside down treble clef put together to make a heart. I was in band through middle and high school, and I did a season of marching band in college. Music is a passion of mine and it's something I'll always love.

MusicalHeartTattoo.jpg

My second one is a memorial for mine and my husbands daughter that we lost in 2009 when I was only 19 weeks pregnant. I had this one done when I turned 21.

CarleighsMemorialTattoo2.jpg

I still have a lot of ideas for tattoos. I want to get a memorial one done for my mom, and then I want to get my sons name tattooed on me at some point. I'm addicted to tattoos lol, but they all have a very special meaning for me and that's all that matters. :)

My shoulders: Main tattoo is the A&x Deathbat and you can see some of my older ones that need touched up.

tattoo3_zpsbf1f6864.jpg

MIddle of my back

tattoo1_zps9329a892.jpg

Back of my leg

tattoo2_zps1eea1c30.jpg

I used to be a massive avenged sevenfold fan! Havn't quite listened to them since the rev passed away though :(

As for me, I've already got several tattoos planned, but they are a reward for when I get to my weight goal, and plus its hard to save money with a Mishka around lol

I used to be a massive avenged sevenfold fan! Havn't quite listened to them since the rev passed away though :(

As for me, I've already got several tattoos planned, but they are a reward for when I get to my weight goal, and plus its hard to save money with a Mishka around lol

Yeah I'm not much for the new stuff. I listen to a lot of their older work, from when the rev was with us. foREVer

This one was my first one I got a few months after I turned 19. It's also my inspiration for my username, lol. It's a bass clef and an upside down treble clef put together to make a heart. I was in band through middle and high school, and I did a season of marching band in college. Music is a passion of mine and it's something I'll always love.

MusicalHeartTattoo.jpg

My second one is a memorial for mine and my husbands daughter that we lost in 2009 when I was only 19 weeks pregnant. I had this one done when I turned 21.

I still have a lot of ideas for tattoos. I want to get a memorial one done for my mom, and then I want to get my sons name tattooed on me at some point. I'm addicted to tattoos lol, but they all have a very special meaning for me and that's all that matters. :)

The music 1 is really clever i love it! :D

Sorry to hear about your loss though :(

The music 1 is really clever i love it! :D

Sorry to hear about your loss though :(

When I got the music one I thought it was brilliant! But apparently everyone else in the world thought it was brillant too and I started seeing them more frequently after I had this done. Oh well, I still love it! :D I think if I ever get back to my pre-pregnancy weight I might get it touched up and add a music related quote under it.

Also, thank you.. It's been almost 4 years now, and it's a little easier to think about and talk about though I don't speak much about the loss, it was very traumatic for me and it's too painful most of the time.. When I got the tattoo in memory of my daughter it did help me get through the rest of the grieving process. And I just love how wonderful the piece turned out. The picture really doesn't do it any justice, it's much prettier up close.

When I got the music one I thought it was brilliant! But apparently everyone else in the world thought it was brillant too and I started seeing them more frequently after I had this done. Oh well, I still love it! :D I think if I ever get back to my pre-pregnancy weight I might get it touched up and add a music related quote under it.

Also, thank you.. It's been almost 4 years now, and it's a little easier to think about and talk about though I don't speak much about the loss, it was very traumatic for me and it's too painful most of the time.. When I got the tattoo in memory of my daughter it did help me get through the rest of the grieving process. And I just love how wonderful the piece turned out. The picture really doesn't do it any justice, it's much prettier up close.

Thats the problem i have, i love my tat and love people seeing it, but don't want anyone to steal my idea! lol

I understand how you feel. Now your daughter with you all the time though :)

Thats the problem i have, i love my tat and love people seeing it, but don't want anyone to steal my idea! lol

I understand how you feel. Now your daughter with you all the time though :)

Exactly, lol! Though I'm sure I'm not the only person who has been clever enough to come up with the musical heart design. :)

Yes, she is. :)

MusicalHeartTattoo.jpg

Cool Idea for a tattoo. I'm sure this has been done...but I think it's a cool simple design! :D 

post-7782-0-19366400-1361593075.jpg

I have 5 total so far...still plan on getting a head shot of Ammo and Gunner put on my calves (one on each calf), possibly a sleeve at some point. Here are 4 of the ones I have now....

This one is for me and my wife...we are both hunters. She has a matching one...

551733_10152075898815650_16111128_n.jpg

This one is obviously for Mopar vehicles...im a diehard. This was right after I got it, the black cleared up...

386785_10152075898420650_1297881796_n.jp

This one is for September 11, 2001...

396421_10152098581025650_1159026717_n.jp

This one is a band, you can see the 5th one alittle in this pic...

77161_10150304571250650_6466582_n.jpg