Tattoos?

Chula

Some really nice looking tats here :)

I only have one at the moment but after our baby is born ill be looking into getting his name on my arm under my current tattoo some how and attempting to make up my mind on some tattoos for my animals not sure how I'm going to put all them together though haha

This one is for my family but needs to have a touch up because its lost its colour in parts :(

post-9013-0-25418400-1362023223.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is of the Missouri Tiger where I go to school: I am a fan but I was told when I was little that I would never amount to anything in life and that I was worthless by my parents. Later in life I was taken from them and put in state's custody. I didn't want to apply to  Mizzou or go to college for that matter because I never thought I would be anything in life. I was living in a residential facility because I was a teen when I was taken from my parents for abuse and neglect and they knew how much I loved Mizzou. Of course it came time to apply to colleges my senior year and I was just going to apply for the community college MACC here in columbia but my counselor and house parent at the time made me apply to Mizzou. I didn't want to because I did not want to get that rejection letter so I could then affirm that my parents were right, so they locked me in her office with them and made me fill it out. A month later I got the acceptance letter so I got this tattoo so when I feel down or don't think I will amount to anything I look at this.

480183_10150805296899906_132476775_n.jpg

It is a little covered by I do not have a better picture

8ea15d1e-9b65-4368-8e67-099ca8025234_zps

This is two of my favorite Pokemon, I would like to get one or two more added eventually - Hehehe.

Hoping to get it touched up by the guy who does my husbands tattoos. Add some color and thicker straighter lines. I also have a Queens crown on my wedding finger and roman numerls on the side ( our anniversary date ) and some stars on my back and my husbands name.

This is of the Missouri Tiger where I go to school: I am a fan but I was told when I was little that I would never amount to anything in life and that I was worthless by my parents. Later in life I was taken from them and put in state's custody. I didn't want to apply to  Mizzou or go to college for that matter because I never thought I would be anything in life. I was living in a residential facility because I was a teen when I was taken from my parents for abuse and neglect and they knew how much I loved Mizzou. Of course it came time to apply to colleges my senior year and I was just going to apply for the community college MACC here in columbia but my counselor and house parent at the time made me apply to Mizzou. I didn't want to because I did not want to get that rejection letter so I could then affirm that my parents were right, so they locked me in her office with them and made me fill it out. A month later I got the acceptance letter so I got this tattoo so when I feel down or don't think I will amount to anything I look at this.

480183_10150805296899906_132476775_n.jpg

It is a little covered by I do not have a better picture

Thanks for sharing! It's always interesting to hear the stories behind the art! :D Wish we could see the tattoo better.  

Not great photos but these are my three.

The compass rose /moon on my left shoulder was my first. I got it 17 years ago. shortly after I got the celtic tribal band ( have never had it finished...it got over worked :( ) I got the 3 of pentacles on my right shoulder over 10 years ago.

post-7782-0-10705000-1362720741_thumb.jp

post-7782-0-71657800-1362720754_thumb.jp

I have plans for more...just haven't gotten around to getting them done! 

I have one that i got when i was 15 of a rose that says a name on it..it was a really good friend whom was like my brother whom passed away..its kinda fading and looks like crap now (im 18) but im going to get some more..my hubby and i want matching tattoos of this and when we have kids we will incorporate them into it as cubs post-2387-0-11334300-1362778362.png

and i also want this to cover up the one i have now but i want four paws on the inside(my huskies) post-2387-0-05422000-1362778507.jpg

and this on my ankle which im going to do this summer post-2387-0-55454400-1362778526.jpg and it will have my hubby and mines anniversary incorporated into it

I currently have two Tattoo's. One I got when I turned 18, which I drew myself (I don't have a picture of it though). And my newest is this one on my chest. Its incomplete though! A working progress. Shading to the wings and padlock and colour to the padlock to be added!

post-9398-0-08520600-1362779293.jpg

I have 4 tattoos. My first at 18 was a stylised fairy on my hip, I then got a Lily on my calf extending down to my ankle, a winged lion and roses on my foot, and finally the start of a half sleeve on my upper arm with roses and various patterns. Not the best photos but they're just what I can find on my computer at the moment.

img0702bi.jpg
img1312hf.jpg

I have one that i got when i was 15 of a rose that says a name on it..it was a really good friend whom was like my brother whom passed away..its kinda fading and looks like crap now (im 18) but im going to get some more..my hubby and i want matching tattoos of this and when we have kids we will incorporate them into it as cubs attachicon.gifwolf love.png

and i also want this to cover up the one i have now but i want four paws on the inside(my huskies) attachicon.gifimagesCA1NJLG7.jpg

and this on my ankle which im going to do this summer attachicon.giflove.jpg and it will have my hubby and mines anniversary incorporated into it

Great ideas! :D

I have 4 tattoos. My first at 18 was a stylised fairy on my hip, I then got a Lily on my calf extending down to my ankle, a winged lion and roses on my foot, and finally the start of a half sleeve on my upper arm with roses and various patterns. Not the best photos but they're just what I can find on my computer at the moment.

img0702bi.jpg
img1312hf.jpg

That winged lion is awesome! (and I have to say...from a guys point of view.......I have no idea how you ever walk in those shoes)