Penny's First Time Telling Me She Wants To Play

Alicia Doyle

Am I crazy or do you believe dogs tell you when they want to do stuff? Today I was cleaning up penny'a poops and wee's (she gets locked into bathroom at night) wen she barked at me ( bit out of carachter) turned around and there she was with her rope toy waiting she led me to the front door and I let her out she started running and pouncing looking at me tugging at her rope so I started running around with her like a crazy person in my pyjamas in the front garden of an estate house lol just thought this was so cute my son josh got to join in too, anybody else's dogs do this? :-) xx

Aww bless I love this forum can't wait now till she starts pawing at the door to go to toilette that would be a great help lol

If you have a secure garden get yourself a large dog flap.

then they can go when the want to.

When Darwin wants to play or go walkies, he starts huffing and then works up to wooing at me.