Auroras Puppy Diary

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Day 1 22/03/13

Today some people came to my home and they brought a HUGE doggy with them!!

He was fun, then I got taken away from my mummy :(

I had to sit in the car for a really long time and I was really noisy and wiggly!

But then we sat in the back with Storm and I was much happier.

I have a new family, a mummy, daddy, 2 human kids and a furbrother and fursister.

Angel doesnt like me much atm, shes scared of me. I just want to be friends. 

Storm is the best big brother ever! Hes so much fun.

I love my mummy and daddy but  I keep nibbling them.

Oh and I dont like my crate much so mummy and daddy need to do a lot of work with me.

Which means I get to sleep in the living room for half the night with mummy and half with daddy.

I like that. 

Apparently mummy and daddy do not. Cant think why. lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2 23/02/13

Today we went to a place called the V-E T-S. I dont know what it is. But a man manhandled me and fondled my bum, and put a cold metal thingy on my tummy. Then he stuck a sharp thing in my neck!!!!! :o

I was a brave girl.

We went shopping apparently but I had to sit in the car with daddy for a while.

I went to sleep in the car.

When we came home I did my first wee wee in the garden, Ive done two out there now but loads in the house. Apparently this is bad *giggles*.

Mummy says Im a little monkey, Im not sure what one of them is.

Day 3 24/02/13

Today is apparently called a sun-day? I wanted to rename it a fun-day but mummy said no :(

Mummy wasnt very happy as in the night I had gotten onto the settee and weed on a cushion oooops sorry.

We all went for a walk which I dont think was very fair because they wont let me walk!!! :( I made sure to tell them that I was not happy being carried, I screamed and howled in their ears that'll teach them ha ha ha.

Daddy put up some gate thingys to stop me going upstairs and in the kitchen. ha ha ha I thought, I will fit through there, umm no I didnt I got stuck  :huh:

Theres a massive cage thingy in the living room, all my favourite things are in it! I dont much like being locked in it, the first time I tried to bite my way out but the cage thingy grabbed my face and wouldnt let go!!  :o

My sister is trying to play with me now, its great I have two playthings!

I really love my big brother, hes great I hate it when hes taken out and Im left without him.  :( I do think he needs to learn to be more gentle with me.

I was made to sleep in the cage thingy tonight, it wasnt too bad mummy or daddy was next to me.

:pawprint: Aurora

Day 4 25/02/13

I slept not too badly but I do prefer it when mummy is with me.

Most of my days are spent playing with the other dogs really. Mummy takes me outside a lot shouting wee wees at me lol.

I humour her and do it outside but I still do it on the carpet too lol.

Mummy says we cant go out much as I'm too wriggly to hold on to!

Tonight apparently im sleeping with the other dogs :( But I wants to sleep wiv my mummy.

Day 5 26/02/13

Oh dear mummy isnt very happy wiv me.

I didnt like sleeping with the other doggies :(

Poor mummy ended up sitting next to my crate till I dropped off 4 times throughout the night :(

mummy even ended up sleeping on the floor in the dog room so she could get some sleep :(

I sorry mummy, I just wanted you.

Poor mummy had to have a nap as she was so tired.

day 7 28/02/13

Last night I woke my poor mummy up every 2 hours :(

Poor mummy is tired.

This morning I got to go out with mummy and daddy in the car.

We went to a massive place called "pets at home"?

I got to look at lots of things including bunnies and hamsters.

I got some yummy mini sausage bites and we got some wet food for Storm.

Then we went to get mummy and daddy some breakfast, I sat nicely and got to have a bit of daddys sausage from his breakfast.

After that we went to a place called "Barkitty pet boutique" I got a new bone and storm got a new skulls collar and angel got some treats.

The nice lady took my photo as she does of all the customers

385828_469804936408478_96423002_n.jpg

Heres my with my new bone

544385_10200182048772383_1776995216_n.jp

and storm in his new collar

64841_10200182049852410_1556509017_n.jpg

Mummy says she has to go to work tonight, im not sure what that means but I reckon I wont like it. :(

I'm loving this Louise, brilliant the way you've written it. It sounds so much better coming from the pups point of view......................... What I can't understand is how one delightful little pup can make mummy this tired :rofl:

Gary.

I'm loving this Louise, brilliant the way you've written it. It sounds so much better coming from the pups point of view......................... What I can't understand is how one delightful little pup can make mummy this tired :rofl:

Gary.

careful. she may just visit you for a sleepover....