Auroras Puppy Diary

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

day 8 01/03/13

I was right, I didnt like mummy going to work.

I did like picking her up though.

Last night apparently i wasnt very good :( poor mummy is very tired :(

I sowwy mummy I wuvs you.

today we went out to town.

Mummy went in a charity shop and got me a lion teddy! I love him.

Lots of people fussed me.

daddy and i sat in the car while mummy went food shopping, lion and me had a nice nap.

It was fun but I enjoy going home to my brother and sister.

Edited by Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Day 9 02/03/13

Last night i slept for 5 1/2 hours!

Mummy is very pleased. I like my lion it keeps me company.

I had whats called a bath and I didnt like it! I was all wet!

after lunch mummy and i went out with nanny. Loads of people fussed me and i gave out kisses.

day 10 03/03/13

Last night I did wake up several times and have daddy up at 6:30am. 

BUT I wanted to potty so thats okay.

Silly daddy left me loose in the living room while he fell asleep on the settee! 

I got mummys dsi off the table!

577336_10200197381475691_1334353660_n.jp

Mummy says I was a VERY bad girl. I did say sowwy. And mummy also says I was lucky it was the case.

Today mummy and daddy took me to nannys house. I met Star and Bear the tibetan terriers. They didnt like me much. :(

Bear tried to eat my nose! 

Nanny gave me loads of cuddles and Grandad loves to play! 

Uncle paul was there too and he gave me fusses and plays again.

I was a good girl, didnt eat anything I shouldnt and also I didnt wee wee on nannys carpet, in fact I didnt wee wee at all! :o Mummy thinks I was shy.

I was very glad to get home and see my brother and sister though, I missed them.

11/03/13

Sorry I havent updated for a while its hard to do this everyday.

Mummy says I am doing well with my sleeping at night and I sleep for 5-6 hours in one go at night which mummy says isnt great but it will do for now.

Mummy left me with my daddy yesterday, I didnt poo all day! For some reason I dont want to poo for daddy :(

My mummy got me presents from crufts, bandanas, a new collar harness and lead, and treats for us all to share.

It's my first puppy class tonight so Im a bit excited and anxious about it. 

• 2 months later...

Heywoo evrpawdy,

I has been a busy pupper. Sowee I hasnt been here latelys. Do you has any ideaz how hard it is to gets my mummy off the lapstops?

its super hard! Da best technique i has found dat works is to wee on da carpet, dat way she has to cleans it up while I can knicks da computa!

Anyways, wot has i been up to?

well,, i is packing my bags ready to go on holidays and stay wiv my nanny Jo and my doggy mummy Takaya and sister Kai and Brother Thore in a few weeks.  I am excited but im scared of being away from my mummy and daddy and everypawdy else :(

I completed my puppy and beginners training! Im now an improver :D I is a smart girl and I gets lots of hotdogs! a whole bag! Mummy says it makes my bum funny :)

I likes training, I gets to try all sorts of things and meet lots of peoples and doggies!

I am a big girly now! and mummy says i pull like a mini steam train. she also says i am trubble :) a red tornado of trubble but dats ok coz she still wuvs me 

We wents camping wiv daddy and had a lovely time but I dont like da sea! Its wet, and noisy!

i has to go as mummy has almost finished cleaning up my wee wees! 

ta ta!

Aurora  :pawprint:

Nice to hear from you Aurora, glad your getting on well. You need to tell mummy that she needs to let you on her laptop more often. You make a lot more sense than she does. Can't wait until you can get on here again pweease make it soon. LOL

Gary.