A Simple Hello

goingsolo

Wow,  hello from Tina, well i gave in to the hubbie asking and hinting for a husky. He's been after 1 for a while and whenever he came home from delivering to the customers with puppies I'd get 'they still got some'etc. Then at work (I work in a school as a HLTA) I covered a PHSE lesson on pets and had to visit local dogs trust website and yes they had a Husky. Text Rob at lunch to tell him, he came home telling me they actually had 3! as it was Thursday and late opening we popped up, the first not good with male dogs (we have a cavelier/corgi cross called Charlie) 2nd not too good with people, 3rd had arrived the day before and not been assesed did we want to meet him a week later? So a week later we went up and in came this handsome fella with stunning blue eyes who thinks he's tigger. He came straight to us, bounced on me, Rob and the table. We took him for a walk with kennelhand who told us he had come from Ireland not sure of his age but he a youngster and he great with other dogs and people. So on Sunday we took Charlie to meet him (he had final say), and a week later Solo came home! That was 8 weeks ago and I wont bore you with the list of wrongdoins (yesterday ate through cabled on my bedside lamp) lets just say that he is a beautiful big softie who loves a cuddle as much as a walk and can sulk like a teenager. Solo and Charlie are partners in crime and it is hard to say which is the bigger trouble though Solo reaches where Charlie cant lol. We are totally besotted with him. I sent his pic to a friend (Mark-Akasha-Kenzo) who has answered questions etc and pointed us in this direction. We look forward to meeting people and enjoying time and life with 'the boys'.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic