Fixed: Site Sponser Missing?

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

i can access my site sponsor diary but why is it that i have now lost my site sponser s thingy? and i now have ads?

is it because sarah changed my name?

I had an email saying marc suspended my payments on the 22/02 but why? and why has everyone else still got theirs?

Edited by Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Is it because the payment didn't automatically go through? As far as I know we can't suspend a payment and I think it auto updates but will ask marc to have a look for you x Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I dont know I did get a new card is that why? do i need to redo it?

Payments will only retry once and if they cannot collect the payment the second time it is automatically cancelled by the paypal subscription system. It will have likely been your card, I had the same problem the last time mine was renewed and I seem to remember swearing at my screen repeatily lol.

Payments will only retry once and if they cannot collect the payment the second time it is automatically cancelled by the paypal subscription system. It will have likely been your card, I had the same problem the last time mine was renewed and I seem to remember swearing at my screen repeatily lol.

stupid cards. Pain in my rear end!!

Well i redid it can i be a.site sponsor again? Lol

Payments will only retry once and if they cannot collect the payment the second time it is automatically cancelled by the paypal subscription system. It will have likely been your card, I had the same problem the last time mine was renewed and I seem to remember swearing at my screen repeatily lol. stupid cards. Pain in my rear end!! Well i redid it can i be a.site sponsor again? Lol
Sure can will sort tonight x Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2