Poor Meeko Is Getting The Snip Tomorrow

jessiezara90

Good luck. I know I felt so bad for Balto, but our humane society won't let you adopt unless they are fixed. So when we went to pick him up he was in pain and slept most of the day, but the next day he was bouncing around as if the procedure never even happened. The cone of shame was a little sad to see, but he healed extremely fast, even our vet commented how fast he has healed from his. Good luck

Well that was horrendous. He was completely terrified of the vet and wet himself. The vet couldn't get near him. And when he took him away and Meeko realized he wasnt attached to me he screamed his head off. I have never seen him frightened of someone he is usually to in your face. So going to work and worry until I pick up at three!!! :(

I had to work while Nikko got snipped and I was soo worried because he was my first one and I had no idea what to expect.  He will be fine though!  That sucks he was so scared though, that would have made it worse :(