Almost Jumped Out Of My Skin!

huskylynz

Thought id go get nice n relaxed in bath, just me and dogs in so left bathroom door open... Shadow was lying down on landing outside door. Got laid down in tub having a good soak... Opened my eyes to see shadow resting his head over side of bath right above my face just gazing down at me! Gorgeous as he is, he scared the hell outa me! Haha poor shadow got a wash too with the splash!

Thought id go get nice n relaxed in bath, just me and dogs in so left bathroom door open... Shadow was lying down on landing outside door. Got laid down in tub having a good soak... Opened my eyes to see shadow resting his head over side of bath right above my face just gazing down at me! Gorgeous as he is, he scared the hell outa me! Haha poor shadow got a wash too with the splash!

PMSL  Could have been worse. It might not have been Shadow gazing down at you. :rofl:

Gary

My guys hate it when you go to the toilet and shut the door.

If you dont slide the lock across then a furry head will push the door open to see what you are doing. :eek:

hes just reminding you that you cant get away its like my kids dont ring me all day and as soon as you get to the AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa moment in bath the house phone rings then the mobile askin why you not pickin up house phone then someone will knock on front door by which time the cuppa you made is cold and if your lucky nobody will ask to use the loo and i swear huskys smile cos thay know what thay or doin and the joke is on us mine defo have a note pad and pen hidden some where for all the new ideas to keep us guessin whot next and other night while i was on this site one of them touched computer with nose and it made picture on sreen go sideways and when you touched mouse directions had changed got my son to sort it even he said that cant happen so even my huskys can use the computer better than me :rofl: