How Do You Spoil Your Dog?

Sarah

Daughtry loves cuddles but rarely gives them spontaneously.

So we have to pin her down.

Darwin loves one on one walks.

and. . .

Echo will bug you all day for ball throws up and down the garden.

Rafeal loves it when I give him an old tissue box to play with (meaning destroy).

It seems to stop him from getting into things he's not supposed to.

He also loves attention so plenty of that too. He loves belly rubs and being massaged on the sides of his face.  :)

I rarely use food, though I know he would very happily eat a bagful of treats if he could, lol.

Mine get raw bones from buthchers, treats, new toys and other stuff at least once a week they also get new gear every couple on months this month alone I've spend 400 pound on them or will be in a weeks time but they deserve it lol

Our girls are spoiled every day...or is it "they have us trained".  They get treats just for asking for them...they will show you where their treat jar is in the kitchen in case you forget.  They lay/sleep on any piece of furniture that they are able to curl up on.  They get us to let them out into the back yard any time they want...sometimes just to sit on the deck and watch for rabbits along the fence line.  Yes....I would say they have us trained... :facepalm:  :D

Extra treats...just because. He doesn't really play with toys, he just hoards them and walks around the house with them.

I also save meat for him from our dinner. Like tonight, hubby and I are having trout...so I cut a piece off the HUGE filet we're cooking, and I'll cook it plain for Diesel and mix it in with his food.