Left/right Handed Or Footed?

MollynDiesel

Nikko always shakes with his right paw. I always start out walking with the left foot because that's what our trainer taught us when heeling/walking. It signals them to start walking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am both. Totally depends on the activity for me, lol. I mouse with my left, write with my right, have the fork on my left, but can only use the spoon with my right, etc. I used to write with my both left AND right actually. School didn't liked it so taught me to only use my right hand  :rolleyes:

Never looked at the dogs that way before. Now gonna watch it when I'm going to let them out later today :)

I'm left handed and footed mainly, though I sometimes switch between my left and right hand.

Rafeal uses his right paw if he wants to move something though when he runs his front legs go together and likewise for his back legs.

I remember when I was about 6-7 being at the medical centre where they were trying to teach me to use my right only, didn't work  :)

I am both. Totally depends on the activity for me, lol. I mouse with my left, write with my right, have the fork on my left, but can only use the spoon with my right, etc. I used to write with my both left AND right actually. School didn't liked it so taught me to only use my right hand  :rolleyes:

Never looked at the dogs that way before. Now gonna watch it when I'm going to let them out later today :)

Very strange, which hand do you hold a knife with? (Me and mum hold fork with left and knife with right but my sisters do the opposite but they are right handed lol)

Haha you'll have to let us know :)

That's so cool - would love to be ambidextrous!

Very strange, which hand do you hold a knife with? (Me and mum hold fork with left and knife with right but my sisters do the opposite but they are right handed lol)

Based on what feels right:

When having both a fork and knife: Fork on the left, knife on the right.

With only a fork or spoon: On the right side.

Don't ask. Only realised I did that not so long ago. Basically the order seems to depend whether I have a knife or not, lol.

That's so cool - would love to be ambidextrous!

Watch me play tennis. I'll swap the tennis racket on the fly depending which hand is the closest to the tennisball, lol.

Based on what feels right:

When having both a fork and knife: Fork on the left, knife on the right.

With only a fork or spoon: On the right side.

Don't ask. Only realised I did that not so long ago. Basically the order seems to depend whether I have a knife or not, lol.

Watch me play tennis. I'll swap the tennis racket on the fly depending which hand is the closest to the tennisball, lol.

See im the same, just a fork or spoon- right hand, knife and fork knife has to be in my right hand :)

If i swapped hands i'd end up throwing the racket instead of the ball lmao

I'm right handed but walk off on my left foot.

I also use my fork in my right hand. Hold whatever down with my strongest hand, cut with the left & transfer to mouth with my right hand. Everyone tells me I eat wrong.

My dad is LEFT handed but uses his fork in his left hand too ;)

Not notice the dogs using a particular foot, will have to watch closer lol.

Thinking about it, I push the scooter with my left foot too :P

I'm right handed so my right side in general  is my stronger side.  Noticed today that Bear is left pawed when giving her paw for a treat.  Doesn't matter what hand you raise to her, she'll always offer the left.  Haven't tried Ice yet, so I can't comment on him yet. 

I am left handed and footed. Etiquette states that you should always hold a fork in your left hand and a knife in your right so that is not a problem for me. When I played cricket I would bowl left handed and bat right handed. I am ambidextrous when writing although not as good with my right hand these days as I don't really practice it to much now I'm older. If you saw me playing tennis you would PYSL as I swop the racket from hand to hand depending on which side of me the ball is going. Not sure why unless it's because I know I have a crap backhand :D . I haven't really thought about the dogs but I do know that Skye and Keiko shake hands with their left paws and all the rest use their right. 

Gary.

I too am left handed and left footed ... eat in the correct manner with the fork in my left hand and knife in the right ... my daughter is right handed but left footed and eats the incorrect way .. fork in her right hand knife in her left ...as for Neo .. not noticed .....

If you saw me playing tennis you would PYSL as I swop the racket from hand to hand depending on which side of me the ball is going.

High five! I do exactly the same!  :clap:

(Actually, scrap that high five. We would get confused which hand to use  :unsure: )