Feeding Seperately

Stormy

I've not had any issues with feeding them together its just Skye has started eating really slow and then she will just walk away from her bowl letting shadow then go and finish it!! Shadow now knows she does this to so just waltses over to her bowl as soon as he is done to which he had a time out for yesterday! 

Anyway no aggression etc its just Skye will finish her food if he isn't around her so would i be best just feeding them seperately that way i know shadow isn't over eating and Skye still eats without feeling nervous :)

Also Skye doesn't seem to eat treats that much etc now i did a bit of training with them both today and she just left hers :S She just seems to have lost that food motivation unless you have something extra tasty she isn't meant to have!

I have a massive variety of treats she doesn't seem to want any of those i may try her with some cheese or something like that for treats.. Shadow will soon demolish the other treats ;)

I have fed them in their crates at times with no issues i just let Shadow back out first then she happily finishes her meal if she does then still leave any i then let Shadow have it so i may just do this :)

Fed them in crates tonight she ate some of it but not all of it and tried to bury some in her cage (lovely for me to take out and clean lol) anyway i have saved it and will try it again later incase she wants more if not then it will go to Shadow :)

Echo and Daughtry both have full on appetites. ( they are fed in the kitchen)

Darwin however at his morning feed will sometimes just sniff his bowl and wander off

Or eat half then leave the rest.. (he's fed in the living room)

they are not fed separatley because of any food aggression just that Darwin eats slower and don't want him to feel he has to rush his.

He'll usually eat his full evening meal.

but the other guys always come to check see if there is anything left over.

Cloud is the world's slowest eater. I mean I swear the diplodocus ate faster than he does. So I put them in their crates and let Yuki out when shes finished but have Cloud stay in his until he's done. He gives me the glare of death and I know he's finished lol