Ugh. Thats Disgusting

Keeonah

This afternoon I happened to notice that Nina wasn't her normal self so I thought I'd get her checked out at the vets. Dropped the wife at work and walked to the vets with Nina, about 1.5 miles, there and 1.5 miles back. Nina had a clean bill of health from the vet but the wife had said to let her know how Nina was upon our return. When we got back to the wifes works Nina was there to greet her in her normal husky way, lots of kisses for mum. While this was going on this guy walks past, looks at what was going on, and said "Ugh that's absolutely disgusting".....Gary, instantly sees red, but calmly looked at the guy and said "Sorry mate it's not disgusting at all, what would be disgusting is if the dog was kissing you". The guy was about to say something when he realised that there were around 10 people standing there laughing and Nina appropriately howled her agreement to. He went off with his tail between his legs. :lol:

Gary.

:doglaugh: Some people forget to use their 'inside' voices when thinking these things!

Been there and done that myself. Strangely enough in the same place I was in today. Embarrassing but funny. I have told this on the forum before but, there was a rather well endowed young lady walking passed me through the car park. I happened to notice and thought I hope you've got a license for those love. I was rather surprised when she looked at me and said, smiling,  " I have actually"  :rofl:  

Gary.