Feel Bad!

Stormy

Im meant to be on holiday this week from work. BUT i got called in yesterday so i went in 7 - 11 in the morning which means i get paid for that and my holiday hours which is great but now i want to enjoy my week off as Rob is also off work to. I got a phone call last night asking if i could work today i said no sorry and then just got another one just now and said no sorry as got plans as Rob had his bike test today which he has just passed his MOD 1 so want to be with him to celebrate etc not working! ...

Why do i feel so bad for saying no... I normally say yes i have done so much over time lately for them and when i go back to work on sunday my only day off is the Wednesday in 10 days so i shouldn't be feeling bad but i still do!

I know a few people who always say yes to their boss and like Sarah mentioned, they now get asked quite frequently.

Though these are people who love to please, not sure if you're the same but if yes then don't fall for it.  If you give in all the time then people wont appreciate what you do for them.

I am happy to do overtime as means more money but i do need SOME time off lol!

I think the issue is that i have said yes alot but i have also said no one other time before and also yesterday but the team leader who rang me yesterday is real stroppy and got real moody about it the one who asked me today is really nice and understands but i still feel bad.

Im meant to be on holiday this week from work. BUT i got called in yesterday so i went in 7 - 11 in the morning which means i get paid for that and my holiday hours which is great but now i want to enjoy my week off as Rob is also off work to. I got a phone call last night asking if i could work today i said no sorry and then just got another one just now and said no sorry as got plans as Rob had his bike test today which he has just passed his MOD 1 so want to be with him to celebrate etc not working! ...

Why do i feel so bad for saying no... I normally say yes i have done so much over time lately for them and when i go back to work on sunday my only day off is the Wednesday in 10 days so i shouldn't be feeling bad but i still do!

i feep bad saying no too

At my last job they always called me asking to take a shift. Most of the time u didn't mind because I didn't have much of a life but the few times I said no one manager got real mad at me. They even tried calling me in when I was on vacation in another state, same manager got mad at me so I got smart and said ok hang on I'll be there in two days. I felt bad sometimes saying no but for the most part I never felt bad.