Are All Sibs Nuts ?

Para

Hi all just wanting a bit of advise as I think I've got a touched husky? Not only has he desided to make buy a new sofa but now my wife's knickers and bra's are not safe lol. I have had dogs all my life and have never had such a manic breed like Kane. I love him to bits and just wanting to know if its common with sibs or I have just got a nutter of a dog? Or do I buy shares in a knicker and bra shop.

pretty normal!

Both my girls (who we had from a young age) have done this when younger, we crate trained which ment our stuff was safe and it also broke them out of the habit :)

My boy has never really destroyed much except vinal toys and cardboard, Oh and he dug a hole in my rug because I had dropped BBQ sauce on it and forgot to clean it lol. My oldest girl though was awful before we got the crate, a tonne of DVDs/PS3 games, 3 PS3 controllers, countless TV remotes, shoes... She was a bugger! lol

This is normal I don't think there isn't anything Balto will not try to put in his mouth. :facepalm: That includes socks, underwear, my bras, kitty litter, blankets, pillows, toys, shoes, his leash, bottles, cups, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, paper, coats, shirts, etc. Whatever he can find or eventually figures out how to get goes directly in his mouth.

Togo will swallow socks whole. They ferment a few days on his insides then get regurgitated he also likes small's whether dirty or clean and any pocket belonging to me. Including tissues, he really loves finding a little packet an shredding them. Trousers, coats, fleece. He's rummaged and ruined a few. When they were puppies they pinched two different silk tops of mine and decided to remake them oh and they like the contents of my handbag (tissue packets) Usually strewn round the garden. I say they, but it was mainly Togo an Loki with a little Safi thrown in for good measure. Peppa has been a sweety an not done anything really naughty

They've mostly grown out of it now, unless I'm remiss and leave them an open invitation to a pocket raid

This is normal I don't think there isn't anything Balto will not try to put in his mouth. :facepalm: That includes socks, underwear, my bras, kitty litter, blankets, pillows, toys, shoes, his leash, bottles, cups, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, paper, coats, shirts, etc. Whatever he can find or eventually figures out how to get goes directly in his mouth.

Im with you on this one..My Echo who will be three still does this...Larka and Meeka take off with anything like just now I had to chase them down because they took of with my little sisters jacket who just laid it down on the couch..

Bex dug a hole in my bed and she regularly shreds toilet roll, pillows, cushions, soft toys, the hall carpet, cardboard boxes, paper, my shoes and occasionally mail! I try and keep the bedroom doors shut the toilet roll out of reach and give her something she's allowed to shred, she's a lot worse when she's bored!