Does Your Husky Play Fetch?

Chula

no both of mine dont do fetch you throw thay look and say well you threw it you get it yourself   perhaps if i threw a joint of beef insted of a plastic ball or stick thay might run for it but i think i might have probs gettin meat back :D:pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :rofl:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope. Suka just looks at whatever I threw (and follows it in the air with his head, lol). Then, when it lands, he looks at me as if to say: "You're kidding me, right? You threw it, get the damn thing yourself!"

Though, he is quite fond of chasing after food...catching it in midair...and then eating it. :P

I can wake Wodak up to fetch a ball at any time of the day. He will fetch it, play with it and has recently discovered that if he throws it back at me (yes, he throws it as well, and he's quite good at it!), I'll throw it again and the whole cycle can repeat. Glala and Dana just look at it like 'wtf are you guys doing?'.

Storm doesn't play fetch. Mya has her own version of the game, she likes playing with a bouncy ball then she throws it for ME to fetch and give it back to her. I, like the silly person I am go get it and give it back to her for her to throw for me again!!!