That Embarrasing Moment

CARRINGTON

:o So we had a friend come over the other day to do her laundry and so we could hang out and watch a movie. Well Balto was being adorable as normal and wanting to follow her everywhere. As soon as we all get settled to watch a movie it happens. Balto starts to become so embarrassing!!!!! He would walk over to my friend and have her pet him and then fart and walk off and it smelled TERRIBLE!!!! This continued for the rest of the movie, he would only go near her if he had to fart then wait till it smelled terrible and walk away.  :facepalm: 

I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. Balto didn't even look at me he was like "Yeah it was me, what are you going to do about it BECAUSE I am adorable."

It would have been better if Balto would have at least stayed so he had to smell it as well but no he just walked away

mine normally do it in company too, but we have wooden floors so you get the "squeakkkkkk" then the smell :huskyfall:  :rofl:

:rofl::doglaugh:

All 3 of mine do silent but deadlies.

you never really know which dropped it, but oh, lordy it can strip paint.

My two usually do the silent ones, but it's random!  I'll be at the computer, Nikko is under the desk and all of a sudden I want to gag!

The funniest thing is the other day I was following Nikko up the stairs and with everytime he went up a stair I could hear him fart!  Or sometimes he does his morning stretch and lets 'em rip! 

My two usually do the silent ones, but it's random!  I'll be at the computer, Nikko is under the desk and all of a sudden I want to gag!

The funniest thing is the other day I was following Nikko up the stairs and with everytime he went up a stair I could hear him fart!  Or sometimes he does his morning stretch and lets 'em rip! 

LMAO, yeah Darwin does the . . . getting down of a chair front paws on the floor . . . looooong stretch and . . "paaaaaarp"

Ro does this too, some of his get pretty loud and long too....I've NEVER had such a noisy tooter. On the good note, his usually don't smell. :thankyou:  They did when I first brought him home [as well as much more frequent], but it improved greatly when I switched his diet. 

Balto sounds like a little pro at it though :cup:  lol

I had a cat that did something similar to my brother. Hanz (the cat) was in my brothers lap just enjoying a good petting, then he sits up straight, meows and bolts. About 10 seconds later my brother starts hollering "OMG Ada! Your cat has a nasty A*&!!!"

Then there is my son, and I only bring this up cause the radiator story. When he was in diapers, he would sit in front of the AC intake and go poop in his diaper, so the intake would take in the smell and dispurse it through the entire house!