How Do You Relax?

Val (Zebedee)

A belly full of Potato pie. (mmmmmmmmmm)

A good quality pair of headphones.

the lights turned out.

Dogs asleep on the floor.

A  large glass of Captain Morgans Spiced Rum.

and a really good favourite movie.

heaven :)

Mine has to be the oddest even though its the same as Jos's (programming). Reason is very simple. Its odd because I get stressed all day at work programming, so when I come home I do some programming to relax. Go figure LOL

Mine has to be the oddest even though its the same as Jos's (programming). Reason is very simple. Its odd because I get stressed all day at work programming, so when I come home I do some programming to relax. Go figure LOL

you're weird 

you're weird 

Programmers see the world in a different way. I'm always trying to figure out solutions for every day problems I encounter. Even problems that others don't even realise is a problem, or have deemed as an unsolvable one. Day in, day out. In fact, I'm the most productive right before I fall asleep, in the shower and when walking the dogs  :unsure: It refreshes my mind and when I'm at the computer I allow it to flow free through my hands and the keyboard and pour it right into a computer program or website. That's how I empty my mind and relax  :rolleyes:

edit: Okay, maybe I'm weird. But at least I know what I'm doing, lol.

Programmers see the world in a different way. I'm always trying to figure out solutions for every day problems I encounter. Even problems that others don't even realise is a problem, or have deemed as an unsolvable one. Day in, day out. In fact, I'm the most productive right before I fall asleep, in the shower and when walking the dogs  :unsure: It refreshes my mind and when I'm at the computer I allow it to flow free through my hands and the keyboard and pour it right into a computer program or website. That's how I empty my mind and relax  :rolleyes:

edit: Okay, maybe I'm weird. But at least I know what I'm doing, lol.

ok you're weird as well then :P x