Chula Ate Memory Foam

Chula

Balto did the same thing with his bed the second day we had him. Luckily he just pooped it out later that night. I would say just keep an eye on her. If she regurgitates and cannot poop or can only poop while straining then it could be stuck. If she isn't eating, drinking, or being her normal self I would then say taken her to your vet. Puppy paws crossed that it is going to be popped out later

It should pass.  You would be surprised the amount of things Yukon eats.  He has puked up wads of string from his rope toys before.  I didn't know he was eating them until he threw it up, so now I have to add rope to the things he can't have LOL. 

I always know when he has been eating the stuffing out of the toys because when I go to pick his poop up it will be a bunch of stuffing in it.  Very lightweight tho!

It should pass.  You would be surprised the amount of things Yukon eats.  He has puked up wads of string from his rope toys before.  I didn't know he was eating them until he threw it up, so now I have to add rope to the things he can't have LOL. 

I always know when he has been eating the stuffing out of the toys because when I go to pick his poop up it will be a bunch of stuffing in it.  Very lightweight tho!

tell him to eat some poo bags then it's already bagged when he poops LOL!!!

joking please members do not let your dogs eat poo bags lol 

I am not sure how long ago this happened.  Just an FYI the next time and you catch it within 30 minutes you can give peroxide to make them vomit it back up.  It sounds harsh but will not hurt them.  Most of the time they will slurp it right from a bowl and the more picky ones you will have to give it them with a surenge.  It is safe to do this with things that won't cause harm coming back up.  Good luck!

She seems ok. She pooped but I didn't see any spongy material. She went on a good walk and ate with gusto so hopefully all systems are go!

I know she sometimes sneaks a bit of her toy stuffing but memory foam is so dense I was worried it would get jammed and soak up water.

I am not sure how long ago this happened. Just an FYI the next time and you catch it within 30 minutes you can give peroxide to make them vomit it back up. It sounds harsh but will not hurt them. Most of the time they will slurp it right from a bowl and the more picky ones you will have to give it them with a surenge. It is safe to do this with things that won't cause harm coming back up. Good luck!

Had todo that with Luka! He wouldn't stop eating socks he puked it up haha

Rafeal ate half a night cold/flu tablet once, luckily it was made up of non toxic herbal ingredients.

(forgot I accidently took a night one out and left it on the table)

I wouldn't worry too much, occasionally things are left out by mistake and even though it's not good for them, they are normally fine.