What's your weather like?

Sarah

I have to start using up some of my holidays before the end of the year so have been off work all week. Now as some of you may know I have also started at slimming world so my plan for this week was to spend about 3 hours a day walking with my boys......that was the plan. BUT it's not stopped bloody raining!!

Yesterday we got a dry spell so i took a chance and headed off out with my boys on the walking belt and umbrella in hand ;) Half an hour into our walk the heavens opened yet again!! so the walk was cut short to an hour and a half instead needless to say i had 2 wet miserable but tired pooches when i got home lol.

What's the weather like where you are? I think I need to move to somewhere less wet!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavy and prolonged showers this afternoon are likely to give rainfall totals in excess of 15mm within a 3 hour period in some places.

The public are advised to take extra care and refer to the latest Environment Agency, Floodline, and Flood Warnings in force, and to refer to the Highways Agency for further advice on traffic disruption on motorways and trunk roads.

Issued at: 1116 Thu 5 Nov

In other words its pissin it down again :angry:

Its so dull and dark here but hasnt rained yet but im sure it will do soon :ran_frown: OMG I so need to loose weight and could really do with taking Grey out for the hole day walking but dont want to go when its raining and plus Grey hates the rain and its such a job to get him out in it LOL.... :D

Grey will just have to stick with going out every few hours for a walk :)

What's the weather like where you are? I think I need to move to somewhere less wet!!

It's been beautiful all day here, loads of sunshine high temperatures and, ah no sorry that was my dream. Opened up the back door this morning and all 3 dogs looked at me as if to say "Yea, and you want us to go out there?" rain rain and more...

we don't have roads any more, only rivers .... anyone got a dinghy?? :blink:

:lol::lol: Not funny I know, but we're the same here. I've avoided this thread cos I didn't want to get depressed. The rain has been so torrential that the kennel block keeps flooding! I think the water is going down the outside drains, but theres so much of it, it just come back up the inside drain. I've cleaned water out of there 5 times today - I am not happy, and the fields are just mud baths, so the floors, furniture, walls, kitchen cupboards etc are all now brown! And this is just the start of the winter - yippee.

i live in oregon (united states of america) and its always rainy here. we had a few days of clowds but now its back to rain today. there will be 60 mph winds tonight with lots of rain. the news is saying they arent gonna messure inches of snow that will fall in the mtns but they will messure in feet. ugh this sucks. i hate the weather here.

:lol::lol: Not funny I know, but we're the same here. I've avoided this thread cos I didn't want to get depressed. The rain has been so torrential that the kennel block keeps flooding! I think the water is going down the outside drains, but theres so much of it, it just come back up the inside drain. I've cleaned water out of there 5 times today - I am not happy, and the fields are just mud baths, so the floors, furniture, walls, kitchen cupboards etc are all now brown! And this is just the start of the winter - yippee.

Karen, we have to laugh about it, local news here has just showed we're due to have another 15mm in 3 hrs ... glad I live near the top of a hill! :P

Karen, we have to laugh about it, local news here has just showed we're due to have another 15mm in 3 hrs ... glad I live near the top of a hill! :P

what!!!!

awwwwww feck - my paw trecker scooter is being delivered tomorrow as well - i was hoping to take my boys for a RUN not a SWIM!!