Female Playing?

LittleLuka

Maybe she was shouted at alot :( my two go into their beds if either of us shout they don't like it (I mean shouting at each other)

Poor girl I think she perhaps doesn't like luka getting in her face to much and luka doesn't realise?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she was shouted at alot :( my two go into their beds if either of us shout they don't like it (I mean shouting at each other)

Poor girl I think she perhaps doesn't like luka getting in her face to much and luka doesn't realise?

she doesn't. i spoke to the rescue though and they think she will do better with older dogs so they're coming to get her tonight. they told me to keep separating them to keep all dogs safe. :(

well it's to the point where luka's not even bothering her. he walks by her and she snaps and snarls at him. :(

she's an amazing dog too. i was hoping it'd work out and i could adopt her lol. she will make someone an excellent pet. she doesn't even have to be crated. she doesn't mess up ANYTHING.

Some dogs do :) though then again I had a male with major food aggression and toy aggression took me 3 months to get it so I didn't have constant fights but it worked just took alot of patience was hard work!

Some dogs are better as only dogs though :) that certain male is an only dog well as far as I'm aware he is still

Yep there is a major difference in body language I can see straight away if shadow is not happy or going to go for Skye his hackles go up and he is so stiff and tail down, playing they aren't up his tail is wagging but he can still "sound" aggressive sometimes and teeth out etc

Yep there is a major difference in body language I can see straight away if shadow is not happy or going to go for Skye his hackles go up and he is so stiff and tail down, playing they aren't up his tail is wagging but he can still "sound" aggressive sometimes and teeth out etc

I can definitely tell the difference now that i've been dealing with this. i will never worry about Luka being too rough with Knox again haha

ooh Also, forgot to mention that her bad behavior is starting to rub off on Luka. Last night he was laying down next to me and knox came up to him. (these dogs literally step on eachother, roll on eachother, anything with no issue) and he started growling at him and showing his teeth. He got a stern NO from me and immediately stopped and was fine but i will not be tolerating bad behavior just because he saw Sera acting that way! sheesh!

Polee growls when playing with Deifen but providing the hair on her back isnt up I know she's only playing

both of their hackles were up during these incidents. Hers were worse than Lukas too.

Yep not a good sign then and naughty luka copying!!

i think a younger male would be the best addition to my pack. i think i am scared of females forever haha.

and luka is so obnoxious younger would be better so they don't get annoyed with his hyperness

Depends on the female ill admit they are harder lol! But my Skye is extremely submissive an if shadow does anything to her aggressively or telling her off she just goes straight on her back which is a hell of alot easier to pull just shadow off than try and split two huskies both fighting!!

Depends on the female ill admit they are harder lol! But my Skye is extremely submissive an if shadow does anything to her aggressively or telling her off she just goes straight on her back which is a hell of alot easier to pull just shadow off than try and split two huskies both fighting!!

which is what i was worried i would be doing with Luka and Sera !!

Well sera is leaving us in about 20 minutes!! :(

However we may be getting a new foster Monday. This time were doing an off site meet and greet! His name is Nikko and he's 4! The rescue got him as a Puppy from a mill and his adopter can no longer keep him so he's up for adoption again. He's great with other dogs so hopefully it will work out. I'm much more positive about another male. :)