Some Randoms From Yesterday

BlueWolf

Yesterday Ruth, my mother and I went for a short walk in the dunes. First time I had all three huskies in my car! But they all behaved :) Just wanted to post a few pics I really liked.

Me and Ruth with the dogs, doing the impossible task of trying to get all the dogs to look at the camera.

post-2355-0-53216700-1362132361_thumb.jp

Afterwards we found a small restaurant for some coffee and tea which allowed dogs. Three huskies in a restaurant is not something you see too often, lol.

post-2355-0-04690100-1362132364_thumb.jp

Glala and Dana in my husky mobile :P

post-2355-0-91376300-1362132367_thumb.jp

And they definitely claimed my car! Two of the three are blowing and the inside currently looks like a massive snowstorm happened. Fur and dirt everywhere!  :o Luckily the vacuum cleaners at the car wash are all free so that will be my next trip today  :rolleyes:

Great photo's,   :)

I probably would have assumed that restaurant was a house from the picture.

Looks like it has a lovely view though.

It's directly connected to the visitors center, so probably not your usual restaurant anyway :)

Since it's a beautiful area to walk your dog in (and only a 30 minutes drive from my home!), they're quite used to having dogs around.

post-2355-0-77715100-1362152306_thumb.jp