How Does Your Husky Talk?

Chula

Koda is always talking to me lol or rather shouting at me I will have to try and get a vid lol Kaiser is so quiet the third well he must have been a mouse in a past life as all he does is squeak lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Both of mine talk.  Nikko will usually just talk when he meets people or we go to PetSmart, then he won't shut up LOL.  Yukon will talk but it is more like a low pitched growl/howl.  Nikko's is high pitched

Polee was generally very quiet before Deifen arrived now she growls when playing or when he's annoying her.  She barks very loudly if some passes the house that she doesn't like or parks in front of the house.

Deifen makes a wide variety of noises including whining, growling, barking, attempts at howling and a very strange noise that sounds a bit like a hyena laughing

With the pups not so much at the moment but from what I'm witnessing at the moment I think they may be barkers. Skye, and I'm so pleased with this, has got to the stage now where she tested me a little, and I must admit, from past experiences with her, I was a little worried as she is a barker. She barks when she wants something and growls when she is pleased to see you. Now she has founds her voice and knows that it's alright to use it I can't shut her up. It's just like teaching a child, you spend the first couple of years teaching them to talk and the rest of their lives trying to get them to shut up :D.  Nina howls but it's so comical the way she does it. You can almost have a conversation with her as you can with Sasha who whimpers. The neighbours love it. One of them said to me the other day that we have him in hysterics when the dogs start up. I must get some vids of them and then try to work out how to post them on here. 

Mickey, my "Silly Sibe" is not very vocal. He will howl WITH me in the morning, at night, NO, he turns his head away from me. He occasionally ( VERY occasionally) will bark.  When we are walking and I stop, he starts a squeeeeeeeeky whine.

Powell

I decided to take Jolene out immediately when I got home from eating this afternoon. I left Mickey in the crate and he stood up, and when we left there were such pitiful cries and whines. Jolene kept looking back and then back at the house so I just went back and got him also.

Oh in the morning when we have our "howl fest" if I howl, he will. But if I ask him to sing, not much. Often I will just get a low pitched BUR. Not BURR or BURRR .... BUR. Or a very very short woo.

Powell

Maya is mainly silent, we talk to her in our best Siberian accents but he looks at us like we are mad... She'll occasionally do three sort and sharp barks when she wants dinner or when she's ready to come indoors. On the rare occasion she does howl we all get ever so excited!! She did sing a duet with a Malamute in the park one day :))

Saskia is very quite she just barks when she wants out or in, Wolf on the other hand is a nutter! he makes stupid noises all the time like he is talking to you , he loves to howl and when I feed him or get treats he sounds like I am killing him or he is being strangled!! he definately has a very mixed vocabulary !! soooooooooooo funny :)

"wooo wooo woo wooooooo" (I want something! Follow me!)

"wooo wooo worrrr"

"woo wooo wOOOOOOooo wrrr" (HEY! LISTEN TO ME!!!)

But yeah...he mostly woos. Doesn't howl at all.

Oh, and he barks like a vicious killer dog when the doorbell rings. LOL