Disgrace

Husky-gunner

So I get home from work this morning sun just coming up clear sky a nice frost on the ground all in all a great morning for a dog walk so I find a beautiful field to walk across with dyson and just as we started to walk across it I saw broken glass bottle needles and just about everything else so was stoped and could not carry on why is it people think this is the right way to behave so I had to find somewhere else to walk and all because people can't or will not pick up after them selfs ( sorry for the rant but it gets me so cross )

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are quite right to rant Lee.

That is both disgusting and dangerous.

thanks mate just always seems to be in the most beautiful places

Although I'm a southerner now, 

I grew up in Rochdale and spent many hours as a kid roaming the hills, fields and surrounding countryside.

Yep exactly the same around here. I lost my temper at a teenager a few months ago for dropping an empty crisp packet on the floor although there was a bin less than 12 feet away. He soon picked it up when he realised I know where he lives and know his dad wouldnt tolerate this kind of behaviour.
I have to watch Deifen like a hawk when out walking as he investigates everything with his mouth

Edited by lebe03

Have to admit, yesterday out on the run there were three occasions we had to slow an pick our way past the glass on the ground. Seems worse now the weathers improved

Usually the case as you get more morons on the street