Jason!

Chula

It worked! This morning she cried for potty around 6:30. Took her out, gave her breakfast and put her back in her crate. she whimpered a few times then was quiet until 8:30.

I havent slept until 8:30 in 5 weeks!

Tomorrow she'll want to eat at 4 am :)

But I'm just happy with an extra couple hours of sleep today! I was positive she was going to cry and cry and turn flips in her cage. Two minutes of crying and she was calmly gnawing on a nylabone.

Now I will reward her with a trip to the park so she can watch the ducks.

With Nikko I was getting up every 2 hours. After a week I wanted to die! I talked to my vet and he said I was crazy that they should be sleeping thru the night. That same night that's what I did and he did fine! He went to bed around 11 after last potty and was good unt 5-6 am Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason Balto likes to sleep in. During the weekdays my fiancé is up a little before 5 to get ready for work and he takes Balto out first thing and then

Balto comes back and gets in his cage on his own because he is ready to go back to bed and get up around 8 with me. On the weekends we take him out when he whines in the morning to go and then back in he goes where he lets us sleep for a few more hours.

For some reason Balto likes to sleep in. During the weekdays my fiancé is up a little before 5 to get ready for work and he takes Balto out first thing and then

Balto comes back and gets in his cage on his own because he is ready to go back to bed and get up around 8 with me. On the weekends we take him out when he whines in the morning to go and then back in he goes where he lets us sleep for a few more hours.

She's actually been less whiney since we stopped giving her food right away after getting out of the cage on Saturday. This morning, OH was able to get up, brush teeth and wash his face, and get dressed before she started to whine. Usually once she hears his first alarm go off at 5:30 she begins the "I'M HOOOOOONNNNNGGGGRRRRYYYY" whimpering.

Of course that could have been due to lack of hunger due to the memory foam that she was preparing to expel.