Just A General Thank You

a7xAda

So I have been on this forum about a month and have seen quite a few things that have impressed me. I actually just came from a forum that was run like a Nazi camp and was actually band for non conformance. Ever since day one, when I introduced myself, I saw many welcoming face, got many welcoming comments and received excellent advice right off the bat.

I'm fairly new to the dog world, and even newer to the world of the Husky. While some of my questions were common knowledge to a knowledgable husky owner, nobody judged me for lack of knowledge.

So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum. After the last forum i was on, i thought I was done with them. But this forum restored my faith :)

A lot of us came here and never left lol. Well it feels like that. This my home from home. I love it and the people here. To hear a new member say that means that those of us that have been here longer are doing a good job of being welcoming and inviting :D

I would just like to echo what Ada has said and say thank you as well. I ,as some of you know, had a bad experience with another forum and even after finding this one, very nearly didn't sign up. I am so glad that I did and what a welcome you give to anyone who wants to join. I hope I can fit in and help to keep this forum in the upper echelons where it deserves to be. :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Keep up the good work. Please.

Gary.

I would just like to echo what Ada has said and say thank you as well. I ,as some of you know, had a bad experience with another forum and even after finding this one, very nearly didn't sign up. I am so glad that I did and what a welcome you give to anyone who wants to join. I hope I can fit in and help to keep this forum in the upper echelons where it deserves to be. :clap::clap::clap: Keep up the good work. Please.

Gary.

oh you fit in gary, youre as mad as the rest of us lol

I agree with all of you!  I belong to another fourm and I don't feel welcome at all, and feel like they have a chip on their shoulder.  I don't know why because we all know which forum is the BEST husky forum on the web!!  I joined a year ago because I was struggling with a new husky puppy and over the last year it has become more of a family here. I couldn't have gotten through it without the help of all of the great, knowledgable people here!

I've been on all areas of the forum, even had the pleasure of chatting with a few people in the chat room. Despite my lack of knowledge, I have yet to feel inferior. I really do feel at home here. I'm slowly getting to know people, and recognize who dog is who, and I cannot get enough of the beautiful photos of everyone's beloved furbabies.

Like it says at the bottom
The Greatest Husky Forum in the World.

post-1354-13586086397629_thumb.jpg

It is really nice to see the positive feedback.  Sometimes, there is a single thread that really makes the staff feel that their efforts are appreciated; and this is one of those threads. But it goes beyond the staff, to the members as well.  Thank you.

I totally agree with ax7Ada, everyone is really welcoming and friendly and if you can help you will which is great! I maybe haven't written many posts but I ve been having the same issues as some people so I am able to use whatever advice has been given out. Thanks everyone you've definitely made having my first husky a little easier!

Me too me too! I know I have a ton of questions most of which are probably second nature to a lot of you, but I am so appreciative of the help. Especially since a suggestion here let me stay in bed until 8:30 this morning. :)

Thank you for your post, it's great to get the views of members. I'm glad you feel you can ask anything here, no-one should make you feel like you have asked a daft question as no-one, here or away, was born with the knowledge, it is gained by sharing & asking, which is what we try to do

So I have been on this forum about a month and have seen quite a few things that have impressed me. I actually just came from a forum that was run like a Nazi camp and was actually band for non conformance. Ever since day one, when I introduced myself, I saw many welcoming face, got many welcoming comments and received excellent advice right off the bat.

I'm fairly new to the dog world, and even newer to the world of the Husky. While some of my questions were common knowledge to a knowledgable husky owner, nobody judged me for lack of knowledge.

So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum. After the last forum i was on, i thought I was done with them. But this forum restored my faith :)

WELL HOW DARE YOU TYPE LIKE THAT !!!!!

LOL ....... j/k .. thankyou for saying so :)