Naked Guy Locks Himself Out Of Hotel Room

BlueWolf

I used to work midnight at the front desk of a hotel and you wouldn't believe the crazy stuff that went on. The most bizarre is that one weekend there was a wedding party that booked a block of rooms. I was doing the nightly rounds to make sure the meeting rooms when I opened the door an turned the lights on a couple where going at it on a chair! I was surprised to say the least and all I could say is that the needed to leave. I went back to the front desk and about a hour later the guy comes up to the desk because they locked themselves out of their room. He was pretty embarrassed! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROFLMFAO when he goes into the lift, the womans reaction. . Oh, gosh I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

Thanks Jos :)

Now maybe the fact that I'm not particularly "body conscious" might play a role in what I'd do ( spent too long in countries where nudity was not the anathema that it seems to be in the west ).  I'd have asked that first pair of guys if one of them would mind getting me a towel from their room. And is all else fails, I'd at least have opened up the napkins a bit ... but I agree this has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in along time.

"I'm sorry, I need to see a drivers license" I don't really believe that line!!