Ohhhh

Sarah

Think this is my first thread in here!

Today, Lee (husky-gunner) and his better half met at our house and we went for a walk through a local nature reserve - had a lovely afternoon, now....bear in mind a few things:

1 - my 3 are bonkers 

2 - my 3 are bonkers

3 - etc lol

4 - Lee only rehomed Dyson from a local rescue centre last Sunday, so he's nervous of new things and surroundings.

So - Lee pulls up, gets Dyson out and waits for me to harness up tweedle dum, tweedle dee and numb nuts aka Kimba, Kaiser, Koda - my lot have noticed a new "friend" has arrived and proceed to scream blue murder and bounce around the front room

(At this point you may be wondering why this in the Sunshine section - bear with me lol)

So - we leave the house, Kaiser and Dyson have a growl and snap (nice start there...not) and we head off........

Throughout the walk Kaiser often wants to bounce and play with Dyson (who's roughly 7...Kaiser is 4) but Dyson still isn't sure about the brain dead maniac being so scatty with him

HOWEVER - half way around we get to some picnic benches and stop for a break - Kaiser and Dyson spend at least 10 mins bouncing and playing together - was soooooo lovely to see Dyson come out of his shell :)

Got back to my house and had a much needed coffee - had a chat and then Lee and his better half went home.

My 3 haven't moved, now for the good part

KODA! who could run 10 miles on a scooter and not be out of breath has actually stopped pacing the front room !!

WOO HOOOOO 

:D

That's my sunshine and lollipops thread :D

Maya is 4 and thinks she's a pup, I love it when we bump into other large dogs and there's a field to run around in, love to see her collapse totally content when we get back. Making new friends is what she lives for, makes me feel I should have another...