You know you love your husky when....................

Sarah

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you have no cereal left in the house because she thought it would look better all over my kitchen...the first thing i did was take a pic on my phone. (then shut the door and left it for Mike to clean up!)

...when you are on a walk and they are pulling like mad to get to a dog you know is agressive...it barks at you and she hides behind you for protection!

When your at home and it is all quite and all the house work is all done and your little boy is at play group for a few hours so you decide to go have a peacefull soak in the bath :bad: not realising you have left the bedroom door open only to get out of the bath and find your Husky has ripped apart the bed duvet & Sheets plus ate a big hole of the mattress and is digging like mad.....

:eek2: you think God I love being a Husky owner LOL.... :D

when u have spent all day doing your housework and your dog gets over the other side of the garden and starts digging after it has been raining then comes running in the house full of mud jumps on both of your sofa's, slips across the livingroom then gives you the it wasnt me look but by the time you have stopped wetting yourself you can not even tell him off because it was so funny

"when u have spent all day doing your housework and your dog gets over the other side of the garden and starts digging after it has been raining then comes running in the house full of mud jumps on both of your sofa's, slips across the livingroom then gives you the it wasnt me look but by the time you have stopped wetting yourself you can not even tell him off because it was so funny" - Karli

This sounds about right...lol. I almost cried this morning because chewy had dug an enormous whole and threw mud and dirt everywhere on the porch, then proceeded to leave a thick trail all over the house and rugs...lol. But I cant pretend that I didnt want to laugh at him...lmao. The worst part is that I cant bathe him until at least next tuesday/wednesday (if hes healed well) and well I would expect nothing less...hehehehe!

How you Know your kids love your Husky....

You go drop the fuzz-ball off at the vet to get neutered and within 2 minutes of getting back in the car (litterally just out of the parking lot, headed toward home) the 7 year old says "mommy- why did you leave chewy behind," and the 2 year old says "mama we go get chewy now??" Lmao

• 1 month later...