Lumps On Chin And Scratching Nose

Bambi92

Sasha has been scratching her nose on everything again from the carpet, the walls, me and even the concrete outside. Last time she went to the vet I asked about it and they said it might be a reaction to something and gave her something to stop it itching (cant think of the name of what it was sorry) it helped for about a week she started scratching every now and then but now she's scratching it a lot more then she was I looked at her mouth and chin last night and noticed she has a lot of small lumps on her chin and around her mouth and she has also lost hair around the area I'm taking her to the vet on weds or thurs depending on when my partner gets paid.

Any clues as to what it might be?

I can't think of anything that's changed in her diet or around her other then her kibble but this started way before I changed that.

Sorry the photos aren't very good she didn't want us to touch her nose but I managed to get 3 photos of it I looked up her nose to what I could, I couldn't see anything.

The brown section on her chin and under her nose is where she has lost hair not sure if that's from the scratching or not though

Is there anything I can do to help her with the scratching or am I best to wait to see if the vet can tell what it is?

She isn't going to let them touch her nose let alone get near her to look even if we get her a sedative before hand unless it knocks her out more then the last one did :(

Any advice/help is much appreciated

post-9013-0-34051700-1362364317_thumb.jp

post-9013-0-14859700-1362364355_thumb.jp

post-9013-0-54736500-1362364382_thumb.jp

We had to take dozer to the vet yesterday to check his chin as it was bleeding really bad he somehow took a chunk of skin out of it but hes fine now while I was there I showed the vet the photo of it and he said it was a reaction to something she has put her nose near which is what I thought in the first place because our grass was really long from all the rain and there is a bush out the back that we need to get rid of again when it wasn't there her nose was fine now that its come up again and she is sticking her nose in it her nose has started again so she is on antibiotics and we are in the process of getting the back yard back to normal if it happens again after we fix it all up ill ask the vet about ZRD.

Awww poor pup. :(

Hope the vet can diagnose it and get it sorted :up: